Chapter 3 - Battle Training and Spy Report

REVISED-[01/03/21]

*??? PoV*

'Why are you born quirkless?'

*slash*

'GAH!'

'I made a failure of a son'

*whip* *thwack*

'AGH! P-PLEASE STOP F-FATHER!"

'You are too weak'

*gash* *rip*

'AAAAHH! I-IT HURTS!'

'Then again, someone like you can still be salvaged'

*grabs the head of Y/N*

'I shall grant you power, be grateful'

A light shines through the man's hand.

'This may be excruciatingly painful for a child like you. But it's a small price to pay for salvation'

'n-no..'

'Become a weapon, my son'

'No...'

'It's for your own good'

'Please no! I don't want to hurt people'

'Endure it. After all, you can never be a hero'

'NO- AAHHHHHHHH! IT HURTSS! AAGGHHH!'

.

.

(Y/N): "AAAAA!!.... huh?!"

*3rd PoV*

Y/N wakes up suddenly to the sound of an alarm clock. He turned off the alarm and looked around reassuring himself of his surroundings.

(Y/N): "A dream huh. More like a nightmare."

He then got up from his bed and proceeded to walk to the bathroom. Y/N took off his clothes one by one before stepping into the shower. As he turns it on, he stands motionless while looking down. He knew damn well what that nightmare meant to him. 

If he messes up during a mission, he would have to experience something worse than death.

(Y/N): "...I better get to school." He whispers to himself.

.

.

.

*at the classroom*

Lots of voices can be heard inside the classroom of 1A. Normal classes were conducted most of the day and Y/N was bored out of his mind. 

For a top hero school to have normal classes, it is quite a handful for the poor boy. No one can blame him since he never experienced school life before. And to have his first chance of experiencing school life in UA of all places is certainly overwhelming for him. 

As he was dawdling on his table, the bell chimed signaling that the next period is about to start. Just then, everyone became quiet to see what the next class holds for them. And then...

???: "IT IS MEEE!!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" A loud and recognizable voice announces, and in an instant, everybody noticed who he was. And it was none other than the number one hero All Might.

Cheers erupted from the students' mouths knowing that their teacher is a living legend. Even Y/N was gawking at the sight of his idol. He can only imagine what the future would be like under All Might's guidance.