Synopsis + Introduction

Hello random reader! As you have known, I am Jxythewriter and I have finally started on my first ever book called Reloving Us Again! Thank you for clicking onto this book and giving this book a chance / read :) Before we start, I will be putting the full synopsis of the story since there was a limit to the word count in the description box for the book. So, enjoy reading!

Full Synopsis: Reloving Us Again

"Tyler Hood, what are you doing here?" I said in bewilderment as I opened the door. Out of the people that I was expecting, he is clearly someone that I am not expecting to see at the moment

"What else could I be here for? I came to see you, of course." He replied, with his pair of ocean blue eyes looking into my hazel ones. Upon sensing his stare on mine, I broke the eye contact.

"As you can see, I am living and breathing well. And that now you have seen me, you can take your leave." I said curtly, with my hands falling from my side. Soon after, I used my hands to signal Tyler the exit

"We need to talk.... about us." Tyler said, looking serious as he rubs his hands against his pair of jeans, sitting on the couch.

I folded by arm to stare right back at him before saying this sentence bitterly to him, "We have nothing to talk about. We ended right where you left me. Leave."

~~~~~~~~~~

After a 11-months worth of romance with her lover, Ariella soon found herself plunging into a hopeless romance with her lover. A romance where her lover decided to call them quits and left her side unexpectedly and for good.

The result of the break up?

Ariella soon finds herself losing a part, or perhaps most of herself as she slowly picks up the broken pieces left on the ground by her past lover.

After two years of struggling and picking herself up from the last break-up, Ariella braces herself for the senior year in school, hoping to start on a new page, and hopefully to end on a good note.

But things decide to go unexpectedly when Ariella finds herself meeting her past lover again in school, crashing back into her life with one goal in mind: to win his ex-lover's heart back

So what happens when someone whom you loved and had hurt you greatly decides to come back into your life, hoping to rewind everything?

Will Ariella forgive Tyler for the mistakes made in the past, allowing Tyler to win back his ex-lover's heart? Or will Ariella find a new lover that will break Tyler's hope of wanting to get back with her?

Only time and true feelings will tell, eventually. 

-THE END-

Now that you have read through the synopsis, hope it does hook you guys into wanting to read more about the story plot! If it does not, thank you for giving this book a chance, nonetheless. BUT, if it does hook you on, continue to read through the next few chapters of the book to find out more! :D

Meanwhile, let's not forget some of the ground rules that I would like each one of us to know and adhere to:

1. Any events / people / incidents mentioned in this book are pure coincidental. It is all part of the writer's imagination and adoptions from the author's life experiences. Do keep an open mind as you read this book from time to time.

2. Please DO NOT copy the whole / some / any part(s) of this book since I have taken the time to think through as I planned, structured out the paragraphs and write out each chapter. Thus, it would be really nice of you to respect and adhere to this rule as we continue this book's journey together. With that said, if there is anyone who is copying whole / some / any part(s) of this book on some other websites, do alert me. 

3. Please DO NOT include any offensive / hurtful / insensitive comments as this is not nice and disrespectful to firstly, the author who has painstakingly poured out the time and effort to deliver the best of each chapter. Secondly, it could be disturbing for some readers who are reading this book. So please choose your words wisely and think twice before posting such comments :)

With that said, I do welcome any positive / constructive feedbacks on how this book can be improved too! 

4. There may be some grammatical errors in between the chapters but I will be trying my best to reduce such errors. As such, if some of you feel that there is / are grammatical error(s) that I may not be aware of, please feel free to voice it out to me too! Everyone can learn from each other :D

5. I may or may not update this book on time / as often since I do not have a fixed schedule in updating this book. Nonetheless, I will try to update this book whenever I have the time to do so and so, please keep a lookout for any new update! 

A BIG THANK YOU to you for reading thus far! It must have been a long synopsis and introduction for you but I hope it does bring you some enlightenment / interest! :) 

Have fun in embarking on this book's journey together with me! :) LET'S GO!