Chapter 12- Dreamland

Ariella's POV

"Are you willing to take a bet?" The male character said, looking at the female lead in the eyes while the female lead avoided his gaze.

"Since when did I ever mention taking a bet?" The female lead retorted back after mustering up all of her courage within her.

"I am going to spin the bottle. If the bottle points anywhere but my direction, I will leave you for good. But if the bottle points anywhere in my direction, you will be my girlfriend." The male lead said, taking up the empty glass bottle to put it on the table as he continued to explain the bet to the female lead despite her protest.

"You are being really a nuisance here-"

"3...2...1..." The male lead continued, not wanting to hear the female lead's persistent protest as he went on to spin the bottle on the table.

Although the female lead acted she was not interested in the bet being proposed by the male lead, the female lead could not help but to look at the direction in which the bottle was spinning and stopping towards.

At this instance, the male lead noticed it and tried his best not to smile at his girl's facial expression shown on her face.

Just how long will it take for him to tear down those walls she had put around them?

He thought to himself. Needless to say, he knew that he was a desperate man who wanted to win his lover's heart for he was secretly, crazily and hopelessly in love with her.

Nevertheless, the male lead knew that it was only a matter of time, along with some patience since he knew of the reason for the way in which the female lead had acted towards the bet.

Since both of them knew that they were secretly, crazily and hopelessly in love with each other. Only the both of them could drive each other crazy.

As the bottle continues to turn on the table, the male lead decides to pluck up the courage and leaned towards the female lead and cupped her face in his hands before heading in for a passionate .....

"Rise and shine! It is time for you to get up Ariella Elise Hudson! Or should I say, sleeping beauty?" A voice echoed through the room, causing me to open my eyes immediately.

Well, obviously from a shock.

"Damn Ella, you need to stop waking me up in such a manner that caused me to wake up from a terrible shock." I said, sitting up onto the bed with my hair being unusually messy this morning.

"Sorry Ariella. You know that I do not mean to, but you seriously got to wake up since it is already past 9." Ella said, combing her hair before tying it up into a high ponytail.

"And then?" I said as I still struggle to open my eyes to look at her.

"What do you mean by 'and then'? We need to get ready to head out for breakfast of course!" Ella said, giving me a disbelief look at my ignorance of the timing.

"We can wake up later to cook, you know." I said, hugging the pillow close to me.

Somehow, I seriously do not feel like waking up today and just want to continue the dream that I had before it got interrupted by Ella.

And this is really strange since it has been a while since I dreamt, or perhaps I should say, fantasized about that ever since the break-up.

"I say, it would be better if you could just get yourself out of the bed so that we can grab some nice breakfast since it has been a while since we have grabbed a nice breakfast on a weekend." Ella said, using her strength to pull me out of her bed.

After much struggle from Ella and internal debate within myself, I decided to get out of the bed and wash myself up before I lose the motivation to even wake up.

A much needed motivation to wake up this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~

"We shall go for the 2 piece waffles set meal, along with the 4 pieces of cookies." Ella said to the waitress before making a purchase.

Once Ella had made the purchase, I immediately passed her the money for my share and we looked for a two-seat table at the end corner of the fast food chain.

"Finally we got our very first meal of the day, after much struggle." Ella breathed out, putting her hair to the back while the both of us took our seats.

"So, are you ready to tell me the dream that you had?" Ella said, popping the question out of nowhere as if it was nothing.

And let's just say that I was coughing loudly after she had asked that since I choked on my drink.

"Geez woman, you seriously need to calm yourself down a little. Are you alright there?" Ella said, passing a piece of tissue to me to wipe off the stains left on my chin from the drink that I was drinking before I had choked on it.

"And you need to open your eyes wider before you ask me such a sudden question." I retorted back after my coughing had calmed down a little.

"It's not my fault that you cannot multitask and handle my direct personality." Ella said, putting her hands up in defense while I returned a glare at her for her authenticity in saying that sentence.

"But on a serious note, I am genuinely curious since you were sleep talking in your dream." Ella continued, leaning closer to me while I tried my best to not turn into a tomato right now.

Oh no no no. Not this kind of thing happening to me.

"Well, it is nothing. Really." I said, shrugging my shoulders as I continue to sip on my drink.

"Are you seriously kidding me right now? You know that I heard some of your sleep talking sentences right? Like... 'Since when did I ever mention taking a bet'?" Ella continued, while I immediately stopped whatever I was doing at that instance.

Oh shot. She really heard it.

"Anything else?" I probed in further, getting really interested and concerned about the direction in which our conversation is heading towards.

"Well yes. Another sentence that went something along this line of 'You are being really a nuisance here' right?" Ella said, looking at me in anticipation.

"Yes." That was seriously all I could say since I was amazed at how Ella was able to repeat the two sentences that were present in my dream correctly.

"So... Come on, spill the tea, Ariella..." Ella begs as she continues to force the word out from my mouth.

"Okay, I shall fill you in now. But promise me you would not tell anyone if not I am really going to leave you hanging for the rest of your-"

"I get it. Now get to the main point Ariella!" Ella said, with her hands unconsciously moving hastily as she urged me to fill her in with the important and juicy details.

And that pretty much continued on until our food arrived on our table because we were so engrossed in our conversation, that we were unaware that the waitress was standing in front of us before finally giving up to put the food on our table.

With that, my so-called interrogation with Inspector Ella continued on for the rest of the morning before we finally headed back to her house to continue with our homework, until it was time for me to head back home to reunite with my family once more.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: And that is it everyone! Another chapter of Reloving Us Again! So what makes Ariella to have that dream? Does that dream indirectly indicate that Ariella might be hiding something from everyone else? 

Well....Feel free to let me know in the comments below! :) 

Also, what kind of 'Ariella-Tyler' moment would you guys be interested in seeing in the subsequent chapters? Let me know in the comments below and who knows, I might get inspirations from you guys! :)

Have a great day, everyone!

Love, J.