Chapter 8- Pool Trouble

Ariella's POV

"Ariella..." Ella said, looking at me with pleading eyes

"Ella... There is no way I am doing that. This is insane."

"Why not?" Ella said in confusion. Damn, she is seriously driving me crazy at this rate.

"Like leaving school in between our break just to play a round of pool? That doesn't really make sense to me at the moment you know."

"I mean, we have 3 hours of break. Plus, it takes us like 30 minutes to get to the place to play a round of pool." Ella said, shrugging her shoulders.

"I am not doing it." I said, flipping through the pages of the book as I attempted to complete my assignment.

"Come on! It is just a round of pool. Besides, it is Friday! Like TGIF?" Ella said, trying to sound really convincing as she pressed on to persuade me to join her.

"Nope." I said, looking at her with a serious look before I continue to flip the book.

"Ariella...." Ella trailed, burying her head on the table, looking really defeated by our rather heated discussion.

It was until then Ella's head suddenly rose up and with her looking as if she drank some energizing drink to energize her up.

"How about... we play a round or perhaps 2 rounds of pool after our class?" Ella said, looking at her eagerly.

"I have to go home for dinner after class."

"Oh is it? Let me call your mother to ask then." Ella said, putting her phone close to her ear.

"Victoria Ella Johnson!! Did you just-"

"Hello?" Ella said, once the caller (which is my mother) picked up the call.

"Hi Mrs Hudson! Ella here! I would like to ask if you are okay with Ariella joining me for a round or two for pool and perhaps dinner after our class?" Ella said, looking at me in delight.

I seriously want to smack this girl in her head for flashing her cheeky grin to me right now.

"Well sure, go ahead Ella. Please bring Ariella along and please remember to bring her back safely to me too." My mother laughs on the other side as Ella puts her call on speaker mode.

"Mother!" I said in disbelief upon hearing that from her.

"Oh? Is that Ariella? Hi honey! Anyways I have to go now so have fun later! Bye!"

"Bye Mrs Hudson! Thank you!"

"Bye mother and no thank you."

With that, Ella hung up the phone call and looked at me with that wide grin spreading across her face.

"So, who is ready for a round or two of pool after class?"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Disclaimer: There may be some mistakes in the rules of playing pool so it is best to ask someone you guys know of to advise when you are playing pool.

"Two rounds of pool please." Ella said to the lady at the counter while I stood beside her.

"That would be a total of 54 bucks. Note that each round is 1 hour too." The lady said, bring a set of pool balls to us.

"Well yes, we are aware of that. Thank you." Ella said as she handed her the exact bill of 54 dollars while I took the set of pool balls and 2 of its cue sticks.

"Climb up that flight of stairs and go to the table with the lights on." The lady directed us before the both of us made our way to the stairs.

"I seriously still cannot believe that you had to call my mother just to make me play with you two rounds of pool after school." I said, making my aim to spread out the pool balls.