Chapter 15- Truth or Dare

Ariella's POV

"Come on! Let the bottle spin!" Olivia groaned impatiently while one of the children struggled to spin the bottle on the floor.

"You need to relax a little, Olivia." Another of the children voiced out, shaking her head.

Just as both the small group of children and I were into the Truth or Dare game after the whole Christmas event, Tyler decided to show up.

"What are you guys playing?" Tyler asked while he bends down to have a closer look.

"Truth or Dare. Would you like to join us?" Olivia said, tugging Tyler by his sleeve.

"Olivia, don't you remember? Tyler has to leave after the whole Christmas event." One of the children voiced out, which caused Olivia's excited expression to drop a little.

"Oh right, I forgot. Sorry Tyler." Olivia said, looking away while apologising to Tyler.

A little smile unknowingly made its way across my face as this unfolds before my eyes. As young as Olivia might be, the way she acted, where it seems as though she does not want to appear sad or disappointed in front of Tyler is commendable.

Although I have to admit, it is a little heartbreaking to watch it too.

"Well, it is true that I have to leave after the whole Christmas event. But children, do you guys want me to stay for a short while to play a few rounds of Truth or Dare?" Tyler asked, which definitely earned a nod from every child.

"Then I shall stay. Perhaps for 3 rounds." Tyler concludes, before sitting down next to Olivia.

"That is more than enough, Tyler. Thank you!" Olivia said excitedly before engulfing Tyler into a tight hug.

"Now shall we start the game? The selected one shall do a dare from our dare cards!" One of the children said excitedly, pointing towards the deck of cards infront of her while the bottle spins in front of us.

After spinning for several rounds, the bottle's pace began to slow down and I cannot help to hear the nervous breathings coming from those beside me.

Please let the dare be an easy one, if I ever got chosen.

I gave a silent prayer while keeping my eyes fixated on the spinning bottle.

"And the selected one is.... Ariella!"

"Let's see the dare!"

"What is the dare?"

Beads of perspiration flowed down my face while I struggled to swallow my saliva. The ominous feeling that loomed over me was so unbearable as the voices of the excited children echoed through while I picked a dare card.

My heart momentarily stopped beating and dropped from my chest upon seeing the dare: Let the bottle decide the partner to bring for a haunted morgue escape room.

Oh wow. Seems like my prayer was not answered after all.

"What does it say?" Olivia said, shifting herself closer to me. As if she was the one doing the dare, her hands were brought to her mouth while she gasped.

"You gotta be freaking kidding me right?" Olivia said, not wanting to believe what she had just read from the dare card that I had picked.

"So, what does the dare card say?" Tyler asked, with all the unwanted attention being directed on both Olivia and I.

"It says that I need to spin the bottle to decide on my partner to bring for a haunted morgue escape room." I said, barely swallowing my saliva in between.

I could sense my heart beating slightly faster, hands becoming sweaty, and all of my senses becoming more sensitive as the bottle spins in front of us.

Please do not let it be Tyler. I do not mind bringing anyone except Tyler.

I gave another silent prayer while keeping my eyes fixated on the spinning bottle.

"Tyler." Olivia said, once the bottle had stopped spinning and landed on Tyler.

Oh wow, my prayers are surprisingly unanswered today.

Gee, thanks.

The children let out sighs of relief and hugged their neighbours tightly upon knowing that they are the unchosen ones. Shortly after, they began to comment and soon loud noises began to fill the room.

"Children, please keep your volumes down. You are a little too loud." Mrs Granger stepped out from her office as the noise levels skyrocketed after the partner's revelation for the haunted morgue escape room.

"Yes, Mrs Granger." The children replied and soon peace was restored back into the room.

"So, I guess we have our chosen ones, which are Ariella and Tyler." One of the children concluded while the rest agreed.

"So, when are you guys going to do the haunted morgue escape room?" Another asked, causing the children to look at both Tyler and I.

"You guys got to be kidding me right?" I said in disbelief, not wanting to believe what had happened minutes ago, in front of my very eyes.

"Apparently not. It has always been our tradition to do the dares stated in the dare cards, if you have not realised it during last year's Christmas Truth or Dare games." One of the children mentioned, causing me to wince and use my hands to cover my face.

"Do we need proof to show that we have done the haunted morgue escape room?" Tyler asked, causing the children's attention to be diverted to him instead.

Upon hearing and seeing that, I could not help but to feel that Tyler was giving me some time to calm my nerves.

"Yup. You guys have to take a photo with the staff and send it to Mrs Granger only after completion of the whole haunted morgue escape room." Olivia replied, while the rest of the children nodded in agreement.

"Well, I am fine with doing it, as long as Ariella is alright with it too." Tyler followed, gaining some cute sounds from the children.

"Ariella, are you alright with it? A dare is a dare, after all." Tyler asked, after giving me some time to face the situation.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down before looking up at Tyler, who was clearly worried about me since things have changed between us and only God knows what is going to happen before all of this dare-thing unfolds before us.

"Fine. Pick a date and we shall go."

What have I even got myself into?

A haunted morgue escape room with my ex, life is seriously going great. 

A/N: AHHH!! Presenting to you guys another chapter of Reloving Us Again and woah, we are heading towards a haunted morgue escape room? Gee, that's going too fast!

What are some Tyler-Ariella moments you guys are waiting for in the next chapter? Also, what are some scare elements that you guys are afraid of? Feel free to share your thoughts in the chat box below! 

Don't forget to give this chapter a LIKE if you enjoyed reading this too!

Stay tune and fasten your seat belts!

Love, J.