Chapter 17- A Haunted Morgue Dare Part II

A/N: Before you guys start reading, please note that this chapter might be scary to some. So read it at your own risk.

Ariella's POV

I gulped upon looking at the room's interior as it unfolds before me.

The lights were no longer green. Instead, they were all red, which signals imminent danger or possible jump-scares.

Can someone please give me a yellow card now so that I can tap out of here?

"Tyler?" I said in a whisper, holding onto Tyler firmly as we made our way together.

"I am here, Elise." Tyler reassured me once more, giving my hand a light squeeze.

As if the door from the previous room had magnets attached on it, the door automatically shut by itself, leaving the both of us to be "trapped" in this unfamiliar room.

"Are you guys in another room?" The walkie-talkie sounded once more as the game master spoke to us.

"Yeap. We are." Tyler replied, making sure to not loosen his grip on me.

I am pretty sure he knew that I might pass out and fall flat to the ground anytime if he does not hold onto me.

"Okay, in this room, you need to find the hidden clues within the mortuary body fridge to open two of its cabinets. After that, you will enter the chambers and find more clues." The game master continued.

Not us having to find clues again when the overall room's vibe is giving us the chills. Not to even mention the memorable breathing sounds of a dying person and its slow paced eerie music that followed us to the room too.

I let out a mental groan while the game master continued.

"Elise, are you feeling alright?" Tyler asked, turning his body towards me.

"This room is even creepier and gives us a more eerie vibe. I don't like it." I confessed, not wanting to break down in front of Tyler.

"Hey, we have come a long way and you did amazing. If we could escape that previous room, I am certain we can escape this too." Tyler assured me, while facing me and placing his arms around my shoulders.

"Right, we can do this. I breathed out.

Mustering all of my courage, I began wandering and searching for hidden clues, with Tyler's hand intertwined in mine.

It was until then Tyler noticed two small openings at the bottom of the mortuary fridge and began taking the lead.

"I am seeing some numbers." Tyler said while he bends lower to take a closer look.

"22021031" Tyler recited the numbers out loud while I took a mental notepad to note these numbers down.

"Could these numbers be the password for these number locks?" I asked, pointing to those giant digital locks.

"There are four of them so let us key in two numbers in each of them." Tyler said, holding onto my hand before walking towards each digital lock to key in the numbers.

After keying the numbers, we heard a click sound and two of the chambers opened. We walked towards the two chambers and my legs turned into jellies after opening one of them.

"Oh gosh, not this." I muttered out, wrapping my arms around myself.

You got to be kidding me right.

Both chambers were equally dark with visible blood-filled stains, except one seemed to have a more spooky vibe than the other. As though it was there to heightened one's feeling of fear, there was an additional glass chamber with a whole human skeleton right in the middle of the two chambers.