Part 5

**Knock's POV**

- Day 2 - (Five day's before the council shows up)

Thankfully by the time we decided to go to bed last night Max seemed to be a little more himself. 

Even if there are 5 big cardboard boxes full of letter now sitting in the corner of our room. I guess he wanted to read them after all so when I went into our room last night I was a little surprised to see all of that. 

I think the initial shock of everything that has happened has warn him out though because when I woke up around seven he was still passed out like a brick. There might only be 5 days left but this man needs his sleep.

Which is why I refused to wake him up and decided to go check up on how Tong was doing instead...

I haven't really seen him since we left for the United States so I could have a clean break with my sister and grab Yu. When we got back Max was the one to bring Win's things to Tong so I never really got to check up on him. 

He doesn't even come down for dinner and I'm not sure when the last time he drank blood was so I'm a little worried about him. Without blood he could be going insane.

Shit, I didn't even think about that!

I started to pick up my pace until I was literally running down the hallway toward his room before knocking on his door.

Knock: "Hey Tong  can I come in?" There was no answer as I knock again but there was no answer. Feeling slightly paranoid I push open the door and walk into the dimly lite room. All of the curtains were hanging in place so all I could see was the lines of light going across his floor and shadows. "Tong?"

Tong: His voice was weak coming from somewhere in the corner. "Win?" There was a rustling sound until I could see the outline of his body coming near me. "Win! I was waiting for you, what took you so long!"

Crap...

Looks like he really is loosing it, well with what Max has told me half bloods are prone to going insane without blood. 

I need to get him to feed...

Knock: He tried to wrap his arms around my neck as I grab his arms and hold him in place. "Tong, it's me Knock. You havent fed in a little over a week you need to drink."

Tong: The smile falls from his face as he tilts his head to the side. "Your not Win? But I... But..." His arms go limp as I take a step back until he lunges forward with his fangs bare and his eyes shining bright blue. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO WIN!!"

Knock: In a panic I take a step to the left as I barely miss his attack almost regretting coming in here by myself. "Tong it's Knock. You know me, so calm down and lets get you some blood."

Tong: His eyes seem to get brighter as he turns toward me with pure rage on his face. "MURDERER!!"

Fuck...

Trying to think of the best way to fix this I allow my fangs to grow past my lips before cutting my wrist as I side step once again the minute he lunges at me. I know that if he actually gets me before I can get him to feed he will kill me. 

I watched as his claws started to grow from his fingers as he starts to lung again. It's still a strange concept to move faster than the blink of an eye but it helped that I could see when he was doing it because he wasn't very graceful with it right now. 

As soon as he was right by my head I took half a side step and shoved my wrist into his mouth before pulling him into a makeshift head lock so he couldn't seriously hurt me.