Part 17

**Max's POV**

My knuckles were turning white as I held on tightly to the steering wheel. 

Knock: Looking worried. "Hey are you okay?"

Max: I couldn't help but start to laugh as I glance up at the red light that I had to stop at. "Is there anything okay with this situation?"

Knock: "...Were getting your brother back."

Max: I had to take a deep breath and nod before continuing down the road once the light turned green. "Your right, we are going to get him back." Glancing at the clock I could see that we were 2 minutes late to what we were suppose to do. "He should be out of there by now, I really hope everything went according to plan..."

Knock: He placed a hand on my thigh and it did help a bit but not as much as he probably hoped. "Zen trusts the man getting Win out, I think everything will work out this time."

Max: "What makes you say that?"

Knock: "We actually have a plan this time..."

He was right about that...

Out of everything we have ever done we tried to have a plan but nothing worked according to it and that drove me insane. This time I plan to do everything the way it should be. 

Max: "He seemed to add something to our plan though."

Knock: "Whats that?"

Max: I just looked over at him with a grin. "We have to blow up the warehouse, originally father was going to have Bright burn all of the venom but if he's leaving early without any real time to prepare anything how do you think he would be able to do that and get Win out at the same time?"

Knock: "...He can't?"

Max: "Exactly, he wouldn't have time to do both which means that you and I need to split up from the rest and set fire to the storage room where they keep it. That should hopefully give everyone else enough time to take down there respective bad guys."

Knock: "Can you catch me up on the plan one last time? I've been rather miserable the last 24 hours and my brain is still a little fuzzy. Don't worry though, I can do this. I'm not stupid enough to throw a mission for someone that isn't worth it..."

Max: Even though I had every right to hate him I knew he was Knock's best friend, fake or not... "It's okay for you to miss the fabricated version of him Knock... He fooled you just like he did for everyone else, I don't blame you. I know I've said this before but I will never tell you no when it comes to mourning someone. I understand..." I had glanced over at him but he was just staring out the window. He didn't need to say anything for me to know that he was grateful for the time. "Anyways, the plan is that once we get there and Gulf, Mew and Tong catch up to us were all going to go in together. Than once we get to that big hallway that breaks off were going to tell Gulf to go down the left passage toward Mikes Room. Than we will follow Mew and Tong toward the experimentation rooms and break off there. They should be able to find Gun in that area, he seems to have a strange obsession with Win so father thinks he will be in there trying to find him. Since the alarm is blaring everyone will be running around, if we can avoid it we should try to keep from killing as many people as possible. I don't really want innocent peoples blood on my hands."

Knock: "Same..."

Max: I could feel my chest getting heavy as I turn right onto the street that we needed before I let out a shaky break. "I don't know how Gulf and Mew will act since they are associated with the council but if they decide on killing everyone that was involved than there isn't much we can do about it except for not participating in it."