Part 21

**Max's POV**

Max: "WIN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!"

My hands were shaking as I turn down another street. 

I have no clues, no direction, nothing...

I've been driving around for the last 6 hours looking everywhere to see if I could get any hint of where he could be but I knew it was useless. Just the two hours at the accident sight was already draining enough. 

After talking to my father I rushed out of the house and made my way back to the building after convincing Knock to stay home and when I got there the entire building was up in flames and firefighters were in the process of trying to put it out. 

I waited the entire time it took them to put the fire out to sneak back into the building and look around for any signs of a body or person that may have died in the fire. There were bodied but they were all men that the 5 of us had killed earlier that day. 

Once I confirmed that he wasn't there I decided to try and track his phone expecting it to give me no clues since it probably burned in the fire but to my surprise it was about an hour out of town before the signal shut off. 

With a small clue of atleast knowing he was alive I got in my car and drop to the town on my GPS and checked every single hotel and restaurant in a 10 mile radius. 

Of course there was nothing there, I don't even know why I had gotten my hopes up in the first place and that brings me up to speed on the events that brought me to this. 

I followed the general direction that he was going before the signal disappeared and continued to check hotels and restaurants until I was 4 hours out of town away from home and feeling helpless, that's what I am helpless. 

Pulling into an abandoned parking lot I put my car into park and than rest my head against my steering wheel before I started to cry. 

I could feel my tears soaking into my clothes but I didn't care. 

The only person that has any idea where he would be is lying to me and keeping things from me. 

Even after using my anger against him until my knuckles got bloody I still got nothing. 

Come on Win where are you?

I just want you to come home, everyone misses you...

...

**Flashback**

**8 Hours Ago**

Dad: He lets out a sigh as he takes off his glasses and leans back in his chair looking genuinely broken for once. "He's not coming back Max."

What does he mean he's not coming back...

Max: I needed to push Evelyn a decently safe distance from me before taking a step toward his desk with the pure hate I have for this man dripping from each and every word. "What do you mean he isn't coming back?"

Dad: He was silent for moment before looking over at Evelyn. "Dear why don't you wait outside, this isn't something I want you to see."

Evelyn: We were both staring at her now as she looks at me for help. I hate to say it but he was right, I am not in the best of moods right now and I don't want her to get hurt. "But!"

Max: "Please just leave for 10 minutes, you can come back after that. I really need to talk to him."

I could see the fight she was having with herself before she lets out a huff and walks out of our fathers study.