28 - I Can't Wait Another Minute

"Oh!" Corri gasped as I curled my arms around her thighs and tugged her down onto my waiting mouth

"Oh!" Corri gasped as I curled my arms around her thighs and tugged her down onto my waiting mouth. I looked up to find her head thrown back and her arms braced against the headboard. I could hear her breath coming out in stuttered gasps as my tongue skimmed between her folds and moved upward. When it landed on that tiny button, I knew immediately because she cried out and her body folded in on itself.

I could feel Corri trying to back away, attempting to stop my assault on her damp center. I knew her juices were flowing down my face and I tried to drink them all in, but failed. Her hips were rocking now, grinding down on my tongue as she chased her high. My own hips were lifting too, just dying to be inside her.

"Colt," she breathed, sucking in a quick gasp before her whole body went rigid and then began to convulse over my mouth. Her taste became sweeter and I struggled to take every bit of it into my mouth. When I moaned at the taste of her, she shook as though a cold shiver had shaken her whole body.

Slowly, I released her from my mouth and my hands, easing myself out from under her while the last few waves of her orgasm caused her body to shudder. Corri lowered herself to her stomach as I sidled up beside her, my hand smoothing up and down her back.

Ever since she had told me that she had never been able to come from a man's touch, I had made it my goal to do what no one else had done before. And I had. But this was the first time I had done it with my mouth. I was beaming as I watched her look up at me with a sated smile and hooded hazel eyes. "Feel good?" I murmured as my hand continued to soothe her.

Corri flung an arm over my waist and wiggled closer. "Oh God. That was so...it was just the most...I can't believe you're so good at that."

I laughed at how tongue tied she was. I used both arms to gather her close and bury my face in her hair. "You taste so sweet, Butterfly."

Corri lifted her head and gazed up at me shyly. "Really?"

I hummed an affirmative response before nuzzling into her neck and letting my hands explore her naked body. Her fingers tiptoed down my body and I was nearly shaking from the anticipation. "Well I think I should get the chance to taste you too."

My mouth fell open as she kissed her way down my chest, while scooting her body down the bed. She pushed me a little, easing me onto my back before stopping at my hips. Her lips followed the v of muscles that wrapped around my hips and pointed downward. When she lifted her head and smiled at me, I held my breath. 

"I've always thought this v of yours was so sexy, Colt. God. Just look at it," she sighed as her fingers followed the outline and her lips did the same. "So sexy."

I fisted the sheets when I felt her breath fan over my erection. It was bobbing in the air, as though it were straining to get her attention. A long groan left my lips when I felt her wet tongue dart out and collect a bead of moisture from the tip. I struggled to open my eyes, the need to watch her was so great. Her own eyes lifted as though she needed to see me and know she was doing this properly.