01

It was hard to do anything having Umbridge around. But it was Valentine's Day, and Irena heard a few 5th year Gryffindors talking about a party that was happening in their common room. She has been in the Gryffindor common room before, and it was known that they knew how to throw good parties. She decided to go. She hasn't done anything fun or interesting for that year, and it's her final one. She put on a cute blue silk dress and headed to the Gryffindor common room.

On her way there, she was able to hear the password

On her way there, she was able to hear the password. When she got closer to the Fat Lady, she told her the password before she even had a chance to tell her she wasn't allowed in. When she entered, she saw a few decorations, and she saw people already snogging. She continued walking and saw Lee Jordan handing out Firewhiskey, and she got a cup. Lee was surprised to see her, but he quickly smiled at her. She took a sip and continued to look around. She saw familiar faces, but she wasn't really close to any of them.

Her eyes landed on Fred Weasley; they had some of a history. They worked together on a project a few years back, which made them spend a lot of time together getting to know each other a bit better. He kissed her in their fifth year. It was a good kiss, but it was only that.

They were in the library. It was a surprise to the few students that were there seeing Fred Weasley in the library. Irena and Fred were working on the project they had assigned together. It was due soon; Fred told her that he still needed to finish his part of the project. She was done with her part of the project days ago. She was helping him find a bit more information. She brought a few books to the table.

Fred would get distracted easily, and Irena had to get Freds attention to get the work done. "Come on, Frederick, I want to go to sleep," said Irena pointing at the book that was in front of Fred. He looked at her and smiled, "Im trying, but you are distracting me," said Fred putting his elbow on the table and resting his head on his hand. "How am I distracting you? Besides you are the one that told me to be here." "Its your face," said Fred simply. "My face? w-what does that have to do with this." He smiled at her, "I just can't concentrate." She tried not to smile "shut up, Frederick," and she moved his hand, the one that had his head on, making him almost hit his head on the table. She laughed, covering her mouth with her hand. Thats something that she always did whenever she laughed, Fred noticed. "Well, its the truth, Rena." She looked at him with a smile on her face and rolled her eyes.

It was getting late, and Irena told Fred they should go to their rooms. Irena and Fred walk side by side. She told him how she could walk alone, but Fred insisted on walking her. Irena stopped, turned around to face him, and said "Goodnight Frederick," she didnt realize how close they were. She was looking at his eyes. They made eye contact, and she didnt know why but she couldnt look away. She noticed that Fred was looking at her lips. He placed one hand to the side of her face and his other hand to her hip. They were getting closer, and the space between them was almost gone. She closed her eyes, and their lips met. Her chest was pressing against his; they were very close. She had kissed other people before, but this kiss was different. She didnt know why but she enjoyed it. They broke the kiss, their foreheads touching. He looked at her "goodnight Rena." And he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She blinked a few times. What just happened Fred had kissed her she enjoyed it, and he just left like that. She went all the way to her bed, already changed into her sleeping clothes, not believing what just happened. She was on her bed with a smile on her face. She brought her fingers to her lips that kissed Fred not too long ago. That was a good day, one of Irena's favorites.

After that, he would see her around and smile or wink at her. They would also occasionally talk but nothing more. Neither of them brought up the kiss, things; werent weird or awkward between them.  But in their sixth year, Fred took Angelina to the Yule Ball, and she went with a 7th year Slytherin who she dated for a few months. She wasn't mad about it. Fred was like that, and it's not like they had feelings for each other. They weren't really friends, but they weren't enemies either. His back was facing her, and she walked up to him "hello Frederick," Irena said with a smile on her face. Fred turned around, and his smile got bigger when he saw her, "well, hello Rena."