79

Two Years Later

An almost four year Alek was running around the Burrow chasing after the two-year-old Teddy. The giggles of the two boys could be heard in the Burrow; their giggles were louder as Fred started chasing after them. Alek almost bumped into the corner of a small table as he was running and looking back to see if his father was after him, "Alek be careful," Irena said as she placed her hand on her nine-month pregnant stomach. Irena was just a few days from giving birth to her second baby.

Fleur and Bill were coming over with their baby girl Victoire. Fleur gave birth not too long ago. When Irena and Fleur found out that they were both pregnant around the same time, they were ecstatic. The two sisters-in-laws had always joked around about having babies around the same time; they couldnt believe they were actually pregnant.

Alek was four years old and was excited to have a sibling, and he couldn't wait for his baby brother or baby sister to play with him and Teddy and with his little cousin Victoire.

Alek was very impatient, always asking when the baby was going to come; his parents always told him soon. As Alek was on the floor struggling to put on his shoes, he heard her mother yell for his father.

He didnt pay much attention as he got one shoe on in the wrong foot. While Alek was putting on his second shoe, Fred was getting the bag that they were going to take to the hospital as Irena's water just broke. Irena walked out of her room slowly; Fred knocked on Georges room seconds later; George ran out of the room "its happening right now," he said, looking between his twin brother and sister-in-law. "Yes, take care of Alek for us," Fred said, walking next to Irena to the fireplace.

"Alek, we love you; we will be back soon. Your baby brother or baby sister is coming," Irena said after a deep breath. "Can I go," Alek asked, getting up, "I dont think you are allowed in, but as soon as we can, we will come back," Fred said with a smile.

"Come on, Alek, what do you want to play," George asked, placing his hands on his knees getting on eye level with his nephew.

Irena and Fred were gone, and Alek was left with his uncle. George tilted his head to the side and looked down at Alek, "you have your shoes on the wrong foot," he told him.

Alek looked down at his shoes "no, I dont," Alek said sure of it. "But you do," George replied. While nephew and uncle started to argue, Alek stubbornly said he had his shoes on right.

Irena was in the hospital getting ready to deliver her second child.

Irena and Fred were in the hospital healer; Anna was going to be with Irena during the birth, the same as she was with Alek's birth.

Irena was more relaxed once they told her that Anna was going to be her healer; she already knew her, and she felt comfortable with her, and she knew that her baby was going to be in good hands. This birth was much faster than the first one; Fred and Irena were quickly sent to a room where Irena was going to deliver her baby that same day.

Fred was next to Irena, holding her hand; he didn't want to let go. Anna was by Irena's feet, "Hello, Irena," Anna said with a warm smile. "Remember when I tell you to push, you push," Anna said. Irena had her eyes closed and was taking deep breaths; she only nodded.

"I can see the baby. Irena pushed one more time." She pushed again, this time a big push; she felt like she couldn't breathe.

Fred looked at Irena with worry even though it wasn't the first time he felt bad not being able to help Irena; he couldn't do anything to make her pain go away. He could only be by her side. But then he heard a loud cry and saw that Anna was holding his baby.

The baby was a bit smaller than Alek when he was born. Irena smiled brightly as she saw her baby; she couldn't believe it; she did it. "You did it, Rena," said Fred, with happy tears starting to form in his eyes.

"It's another boy!" said Anna. With smiles on their faces, Irena and Fred looked at each other and kissed her forehead.

After two days, Irena and Fred, with their second baby boy, were finally able to go back to the flat.

George had been taking care of Alek while they were at the hospital.

Alek screamed with excitement when he saw his parents walk in. He ran up to them "slow down," Fred said as he carried him.

Irena was walking slowly, carrying the baby. Alek watched his baby brother as he was sleeping in his mother's arms. He tilted his head and quietly watched him with a smile forming on his lips. He was a big brother, he didn't know what that meant at that point, but soon he would know the responsibilities that come with the title.

"Do you want to hold your brother," Fred asked his older son. Right away, Alek nodded his head quickly; Fred chuckled lightly and walked to the sofa. He placed Alek on the sofa and put a small pillow on his lap.

Alek couldn't contain his excitement as his mother slowly placed the small baby boy on top of the small pillow. She moved Alek's arms so he could hold the baby properly.

Fred took a seat next to Alek making sure he wouldn't drop the baby. "What do you think," Fred asked. Alek was mesmerized. Irena was a bit nervous to see how Alek was going to react with a new family member.

For four years, it has always been the three of them, and now they are four. Alek patted the baby's head "gently," Fred said with a chuckle.

"What is baby name," Alek asked his parents, not looking at his brother.

"Damian Arthur Weasley."