44

To celebrate that February of 1996 has 5,000 reads, here is a new chapter. Thank you so much for reading. : )

-------

Fred was changing, getting ready to go to work. George was in the kitchen making breakfast. Irena was finishing feeding Alek and was going to change clothes. They were at the kitchen table eating breakfast before going to the shop. Irena was happy to go and show Alek the shop even though he is too small and wont remember much.

Once they were done eating, they were ready to go to the shop. Irena was carrying Alek while Fred was carrying the baby bag.

The shop was bright and colorful, just how Irena had remembered. Carrying Alek in her arms, she smiled, looking around the shop. Irena saw that there were still boxes with products piled to the ceiling. There were rows of shelves filled with products even on the second floor.

She was amazed, just like the first time she saw the shop.

She looked at Alek, and he was the same. He was looking all around at all the bright colors. His eyes were wide, and a small smile started to appear on his small face. He moved one of his hands to touch anything that was near him. Quickly Irena got ahold of his hand. "If you break it, you have to pay it," said George, getting closer to Alek and touching Aleks cheek with his index finger.

Alek got George's finger and put it in his mouth. George quickly moved his finger away from Aleks mouth. His finger was covered in saliva. George looked around and cleaned his finger on Freds back.

They heard the door open, and it was Verity coming in. "Good morning, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley," said Verity. She noticed that Irena was there with them and she was carrying a baby. She gasped and got closer to them, "I'm guessing this is Alek," said Verity, looking at Irena with a smile. "The one and only," said Fred. Verity held his hand and said hello to him. He only looked at her strangely since it was the first time he has seen her. But he quickly smiled at her. Verity went to work, and a few customers were coming in.

Alek was happy to be out; he enjoyed looking around the shop. Irena would walk around the shop, and Aleks eyes would follow everything that moved. He wanted to touch everything. Irena was careful making sure that Alek didn't get anything or dropped any products.

George got a Canary Cream from one of the shelves that was near and got it closer to Alek. He was showing it to Alek by placing it on the palm of his hand. Alek was curious about what that was, and he was going to get a closer look.

"You are not giving that to my son," said Irena, moving Alek from where he was. George looked at Fred, and Fred looked back at Irena, who gave him a similar look that his mum gives him when he is in trouble. "Of course we won't, Rena." Irena continued walking around the store. Fred waited until Irena was a bit far and said, "let's wait until he's a bit older." George smiled.