16

The three of them apperated outside the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. George got out a key from his pocket, unlocking the door. After George went in, Fred held the door open for Irena. Irena looked around and saw that there were boxes piled to the ceiling. There were rows of shelves filled with products, and there was a second floor too. They started to walk. "These are Skiving Snackboxes we perfected during our unfinished year at Hogwarts," said Fred. The Nosebleed Nougat the most popular, with only one battered box left on the shelf. There were bins full of trick wands, the cheapest merely turning into rubber chickens.

Next to the Skiving Snackboxes were the Canary Creams. "It has the appearance and taste of ordinary custard creams but transfigures the eater into a huge canary," said George holding one in his hand.

"We developed this last summer," said Fred, holding an ear. "It's an extendable ear; one end is attached to the listeners ear, and the other is placed near where the listener wants to overhear."

George was holding a toffee "this is a ton tongue toffee; it makes your tongue swell up to ten times its normal size and took us about six months to develop."

"This is cool. Look, Instant Darkness Powder, were importing it from Peru," said George. "And our Decoy Detonators are just walking off the shelves, look," said Fred, pointing at several weird-looking black horn-type objects that were indeed attempting to scurry out of sight. "You just drop one surreptitiously, and it'll run off and make a nice loud noise out of sight, giving you a diversion if you need one." Impressive, she thought.

Irena saw near the window an array of overwhelmingly pink products she assumed were some kind of love potion. "Those over there are Pygmy Puffs," said George pointing at several round balls of fluff in shades of pink and purple, all rolling around the bottom of a cage and emitting high-pitched squeals. Fred looking around, said, "oh, and you have seen our portable swamp."

After Fred and George were done showing her the shop, the door opened, and a woman with short blonde hair entered. "Good morning, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley," said the blonde woman. "Morning, Verity," both Fred and George said at the same time. That's Verity, we recently hired her, and she's helping us with the shop, said Fred.

Customers started to come in. Fred and George were naturals selling their products to people. Everyone that came in left with something. Irena tried to help out, but Fred wouldn't let her carry anything heavy.  She went to the back and found a box filled with products that needed to be restocked. She used wingardium leviosa, the levitation charm, and brought it with her to the front. She also used the levitation charm to help her with the shelves that needed to restock that were too high up.

Because they were closing the shop earlier, Verity had already left. Fred and George were counting the money and fixing a few things. Once they finished, they went to the flat where they would go through floo powder to the burrow.

George had already left. Fred was walking to the fireplace when he noticed that Irena was playing with her hands and looking at her bump. Fred walked up to her and held her hands. :What's wrong, Rena?" "Fred, this are huge news. What if your family reacts the same as my p-parents," Irena said, looking at Fred. "They won't, I promise they might be a bit surprised at the beginning, but they are going to love you and our child. Mum might go mental, though," Fred said, the last part a bit quieter. 

Hand in hand, both walked to the fireplace.  Fred took a pinch of glittering powder out of the flowerpot, and they both stepped up to the fire and threw the powder into the flames. With a roar, the fire turned emerald green and rose higher than Fred and Irena and shouted, "The Burrow!" and vanished.