35

Irena had been staying with Mrs. Weasley at the Burrow for the last week while Fred was working at the shop. Thankfully it wasn't as horrible as she had imagined, but it wasnt great either.

  Irena would often ask Molly if she needed help with anything; she would always say no. She was getting bored, and she didn't know what to do. Everyone was at work, and Fred didn't want her to go out alone since she was getting closer to her due date. He was getting a bit paranoid and overprotective, which honestly, she thought she was the one that was going to be like that.

Instead of having to deal with the awkward silence when Molly and Irena would be in the same room. Irena would walk up the stairs to Fred's old room.

Every day Fred came back from work, Irenas face would light up like a child on Christmas morning. She was so happy to go back home after staying with Molly all day. She felt relaxed when she was at the flat with Fred.

For the next few weeks, it was the same thing. Once the day was over it was done all over again. Early in the morning, Irena went to the Burrow and stayed with Molly. She would walk around the house to find things to do but always ended up in Fred's old room. When Fred was done working he would go to the Burrow, and they would stay to eat after they said their goodbyes. The three of them, Fred, Irena, and George would go to the flat.

Fred and Irena talked a bit, both sitting in their bed. Fred would tell her everything he did that day. It always brought a smile to her face how happy and excited Fred got talking about the shop. He kissed her on the lips. They both said goodnight, and they fell asleep. Waking up the next day to do the same thing.

She wanted to give birth already. She wanted to stay at the flat or at least go back to work at the shop.

In late October, Irena started to feel a bit of pain the healer Williams had told her that it was normal. She was getting closer to giving birth. Her body was getting ready, she was getting excited, and Fred started to feel a bit stressed.

"Calm down, Fred, everything is alright." "Are you sure, Rena. You can give birth any day now. What if we don't have something for the baby. What if the crib is not strong enough, o-or what if I built it wrong." She placed her hands on either side of his cheek, "The crib is good; nothing will happen to the baby. And if we need something, we will tell George to get it for us." She smiled at him. "Alright, you are probably right," said Fred a bit more calmly. "But what if," he went into the babys room, double-checking everything. He got a bag out of the closet. The bag had everything Fred thought the baby and Irena could need once they were at St Mungo's Hospital. He got everything that he had put in the bag seeing if he needed anything else.

Irena continued to feel a bit of pain healer Williams told her that the contraction will get stronger and more frequent, indicating she was going into labor. She started to feel a bit uncomfortable. But it wasn't that bad.