28

It was getting late. Irena was tired from working in the shop and cleaning the baby's nursery. She went to her room and changed. She was in the bed ready to go to sleep. Her eyes were slowly closing when she heard the door open.

She opened one eye and saw that it was Fred. She closed her eyes again. Fred got in the bed next to Irena. "Rena, are you already asleep," Fred whispered close to her ear. She felt his hot breath close to her. She still had her eyes closed and didn't respond to Fred. "Alright, goodnight," he said, still close to her, and kissed her cheek.

They both fell asleep. Irena woke up a few times to use the restroom like she normally does. It was the weekend, and they didn't open the shop on Saturdays.

She opened her eyes, expecting to see Fred sleeping next to her, but he wasn't there. She went to the restroom, and after she made her way to the kitchen. She made herself breakfast. She made a bit extra for Fred and George just in case they wanted.

"Morning, Irena," said George, getting a cup from the cabinet. George got a plate and placed a toast that Irena had made on it.

She was finishing cooking when Fred came from behind her, moved her hair, and kissed her on the cheek. Smells good, Rena, he said close to her ear and got some food. She was taken back by this.

She finished making breakfast and took a seat. Fred had a bright smile on his face. George looked between Irena and Fred. Something happened between them. They were already having a kid together, so what else could they have done while he was gone yesterday.

"The babys room looks good," George said, looking at both of them to see if their facial expressions would change.

But nothing.

"It's almost done, we are going to get the crib soon," said Irena, taking a bite from her toast. "That's true," Fred nodded. "After we are done eating, we can go," he said, looking at Irena.

Something was going on between them, George thought. He knew Fred was going to tell him soon.

"Well Im going to visit mum," said George, getting up walking to the sink.

George went to his room to change. Fred and Irena were alone at the table. He looked at her empty plate. "Are you ready," Fred asked. Irena nodded. Fred got up and took Irenas plate to the sink. Irena was still sitting on the chair. "Well, come on."