22

After they closed the shop, Fred, George, and Irena were going to the Burrow to have dinner with the family. The three of them arrived at the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny were in the kitchen. Ron and Bill were playing Wizards Chess. Fleur was sitting next to Bill when she looked and saw Irena. She got up and went to hug her. George left to go sit next to Bill. Fred was still next to Irena. "Hello, Fleur." Fleur smiled at Fred and took Irena's hand. They walked to the other sofa that was empty. "Did you get a new ultrasound," Fleur asked. Irena nodded and took the ultrasound from her pocket. She handed the ultrasound to Fleur. "Aww, how cute and so small," said Fleur in French. She got up from the sofa and made her way to Bill. "Bill, look at this," she said excitedly. Bill had the ultrasound in his hand, and a small smile started to appear on his face. He was happy to be an uncle, and he knew that Fred was going to be a good father.

Arthur had come home from work and Fred showed him the ultrasound. Seeing his first grandchild in the ultrasound got Mr. Weasley in a good mood. With everything going on in the Wizarding world news like this are needed.

Irena was on the sofa Fleur had left to go somewhere. All of this was new to her; she still needs to get used to it. She likes working in the shop with Fred and George. She has been getting closer to George, and they have become really good friends.

She was also getting closer to Fred. Their relationship was a bit weird. They were going to be parents, but they weren't even dating. Neither of them has mentioned it. And when Mrs. Weasley mentioned the wedding; they didn't really talk about it. But she couldn't imagine marrying Fred. He is a great guy, and she knows he will be a good father but a marriage that's something else. But things are changing. She's starting to feel things for Fred. She likes the way he holds her hand. It happens automatically. She likes the way she wakes up every morning underneath his arms. She also likes the way he looks at her; it feels like it's only the two of them. And she likes the way he kisses her forehead.

Fred felt the same; he couldn't deny it any longer. He thought Irena was beautiful from the first day he saw her years ago at Hogwarts. But now he knows her more, and he likes when she smiles; her cheeks get dimples. He can't get her voice out of his head; he loves when she calls him Frederick; it sounds nice coming from her. Back at Hogwarts, he had noticed her walking in the halls always early to the classes. He thought she was cute, but he started to notice her more when they worked on the project together. And now, spending more time with her; she's more than just a cute girl. She's determined, bright, and sweet.

Without even realizing it, they were both smiling, thinking of each other.