53

It was the first of April birthday of George and Fred Weasley. Fred and George were at the shop while Rue and Irena were at the flat decorating it.

Irena had baked two cakes; she was only waiting for them to be done.

Rue was decorating the flat while Alek was playing with the pans and pots that were on the floor.

Alek had recently learned how to move, but he wasn't fully crawling yet.

Irena had invited the Weasleys, Ron, and Ginny couldn't make it since they were at Hogwarts.

The cakes were done, and Irena got them out of the oven. Rue was finishing the last touches.

Bill and Fleur had arrived by using the floo powder. Bill was carrying two gifts, and he set them on the table. Fleur quickly went to look for Alek and carry him. "Look how big you are," Fleur said to Alek, kissing him on the cheek.

"So happy you two are here," said Irena from the kitchen.

"Do you need any help," asked Bill with Fleur next to him, squishing Aleks cheeks.

She looked around to see if they needed anything. "Do you know if your mum is coming soon? She is the one that's going to bring the food."

"I haven't seen her today, but I think she should be here." Irena nodded. If Fred and George get here before Molly they are only going to have the cake to eat.

"I'm here," Molly said, getting out of the fireplace. "Am I late," she asked, looking around if Fred and George were already there.

"No, Molly, you are not late; they aren't here yet."

Molly was setting the table; Arthur had arrived a few minutes earlier.

"Alright, everyone, they should be here soon," said Bill.

The door handle started to move.

"Surprise!" everyone said as Fred and George made their way inside their flat.

George looked around with a big smile on his face. "What is this," said Fred, also looking around.

"Happy birthday," said Rue hugging Fred and kissing George on the lips.

Molly hugged her two boys. "Happy Birthday Fred and George," she said, holding back tears. She couldn't believe they were nineteen years old with a successful shop and one of them being a father already. She was so proud of them.

Their father, Arthur, gave them a tight hug.

Bill gave his two younger brothers a side hug. Fleur hugged both of them, only knowing who is who because Rue was next to George holding his hand.

When everyone was done wishing them Happy Birthday, Irena walked up to them.

"Happy birthday George," she said, hugging George.

"What am I the next-door neighbor," said Fred looking at Irena hugging George.

She turned around. "Oh, it's your birthday too; I didn't know." Fred pulled her closer to him. "We are twins; you know we have the same birthday."

Irena looked at Fred and back at George. "Oh, yeah, I see the resemblance," she said with a smile looking back at Fred, who was looking at her lips.

"Happy Birthday Frederick."

Their lips connected, their kiss would have lasted longer, but Alek started to make babbling sounds.

"He wants to wish you a happy birthday," said Molly, bringing Alek closer to them.

Fred got Alek from his mother.

"What did you say, Alek."

"Say Happy Birthday Dad," Irena said next to Fred.

"aayy da"

"Good job."

Everyone took a seat around the table. Rue was sitting next to George, Fred was on the other side of George, and Irena was sitting between Fred and Fleur.

Irena and Fleur were talking. Irena mentioned the new things Alek was already doing, and Fleur told her about the wedding that was coming up in a few months.

"The wedding is so soon I didn't realize how fast time was going," said Irena to Fleur. "I know I can't wait to marry Bill," Fleur said excitedly, looking at her future husband.

While Fleur and Irena were talking about the upcoming wedding, Fred was looking the same way that Bill and Fleur were looking at each other not too long ago.