27

Fred put all the prototypes and products in boxes. He was going to take to Weasleys Wizard Wheezes tomorrow and put them in the back. Irena cleaned the shelf and put the prototypes in the box label prototype.

She went to her room and got out a bag of baby clothes that she bought with Fleur a few weeks ago. She got the clothes out of the bag and started to fold them, and placed them inside the shelf.

Fred had moved the boxes to the living room so he wouldn't forget to take them tomorrow. The room was cleaner. They just needed to buy a crib. They didn't want to get one before because they didn't know where to put it. But now they have a room for the baby. "Its late, but maybe we can buy the crib tomorrow," said Fred looking at Irena.

She was looking at the room, and it became more real that she was going to have a baby. Her belly and the baby kicking were a daily reminder of that, but now seeing an actual room where her child was going to sleep, she felt a bit overwhelmed. Rena, you alright, asked Fred, getting closer to her. "Yes, just a bit overwhelmed, I guess."

"Dont worry; everything will be alright. You have me; Ill be by your side every step of the way." "Thank you," she smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

He placed his finger under her chin, lifting her head, and their eyes were locked with each other. Irena couldnt look away from him. He quickly looked at her lips and back at her.

She was going to say something, but she didnt have the opportunity as she felt an unexpected sensation of his lips on hers. She closed her eyes, their mouths moving together.

She placed her hand on his chest, and he had his hand on her cheek, intensifying the kiss.

They pulled apart Fred watched her facial expression carefully. He hoped she didnt regret it. Yes, they were having a kid together but never talked about dating or their feelings for each other.

His thoughts stopped as he felt her lips on him once more.

She had a smile on her face while she was kissing him. Fred smiled, and she didnt regret it. He kissed her back.

"Im home." They could hear George as he opened the door and made his way in. They both broke apart and looked at each other for a second, both out of breath and smiling. Fred gave her a quick kiss and left.

Irena had her hand on her lips, and she had a big smile on her lips. She closed the shelf where she had put the babys clothes, looked at the room one last time, and made her way to the kitchen where Fred and George were.