34

By October, Irena's feet were extremely swollen. Her stomach was huge. She looked at herself in the mirror, and she couldn't believe all the amazing and weird things her body was doing to create and take care of the baby. Irena started to feel back pain which was normal when she was carrying a baby inside of her. She also had shortness of breath; she would pause in between sentences and catch her breath. She would also leave the shop earlier as she got tired easily.

She had left the shop early that day. Irena was on the bed looking up to the ceiling. Her hand was on top of her bump, moving around her stomach, feeling where the baby would kick next.

Her feet were swollen, and she was tired from walking all day. She took her shoes off, not caring to put them in the right place.

She smiled when she felt her baby move. Irena touched that same spot, pressed her fingers a bit and the baby kicked that same spot.

She couldnt believe she was going to meet her baby in just a couple of weeks.

These past months have definitely been a challenge.

She stopped talking to her parents, but that wasnt much of a difference since even before she was pregnant, she rarely saw them.

She got closer to George and Rue. They talked back at Hogwarts in the early years but not as much as right now.

She got a new family, the Weasleys, they were nice to her, and they made sure she was alright. She knew her baby was lucky to have them. Her child was going to be able to grow up with a big, fun, caring family, something that she didnt have growing up.

And lastly, Fred, they definitely got closer this past few months. She was happy every time she saw him.

She felt butterflies in her stomach every time he looked at her or when he touched her hands, and when he kissed her forehead, it made her smile the biggest she has ever smiled in the last couple of years.

Fred had become one of the most important people in her life. She truly couldn't have done any of this without him. He had been there for her.

When she couldnt stand the smell of the perfume that Fred wore. The smell made her nauseous, so he stopped wearing it.  He got another perfume he didnt like, but the smell wasn't bad for Irena.

After eating something, she would throw up, and Irena would quickly go to the restroom. Fred would follow her and get a hold of her hair. He would rub her back in circles until she was done puking.

Fred had helped her more than she could ever imagine. The little things he did for her made her smile and liked him, even more, if that was even possible.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Fred opened the door of the room that they both shared. She got up from the bed.

He looked tired; he has been working nonstop. He took off his shoes and his suit jacket. He was slowly walking into the room. Irena walked up to him. She stopped in front of him and wrapped her arms around Fred.

Irena started to kiss his cheek and later moved to kiss his neck. He licked his lips, murmuring, "Irena." She stopped, and met his eyes, hazy with desire. It made her feel a warmth flared in her stomach and her cheeks flushed red.

He placed his hand on her cheek and started to kiss her. They broke the kiss catching their breath. They both were smiling.

Fred knew that she was the one he wanted to spend many more years with. She was the only one Fred wanted to wake up next to every morning.  She was the only one he wanted to feel all these emotions with. He didnt feel any of this with the other girls he had been with. Irena was special and important to him.

Intertwined with each other close together, they both fell asleep. Feeling safe in each other's arms.