Two - "Why is love so complicated?"

Welcome to the first official episode of season 2

-

"Finally.." You sighed as you moved the last peice of your belongings into Yuta's spare room. It was around six o'clock and He was taking a shower. You could hear the water running.

It's really strange living somewhere else... everything is completely different and it's hard to adapt to this new living space  knowing that someone is with you 24 seven. You're getting used to it.

As the afternoon went by you were sat in the living room with your cat on your lap. She isn't exactly a kitten anymore though.

At around 6:30 Yuta walked into the dim-lit room and sat besides you. "What are you watching?" He asked while taking Kitty into his arms. " just some random documentary..."

" I hope this house is comfortable for you, any problems just come ask me."

You smiled and nod.

INCOMING FACETIME CALL:
JOHNNY

You gasp in excitement and quickly answer the call.

"Johnny! A-Are you on the train?!"
You could see in the background.
"Yep! I'm on my way Y/n, it's been so long since I last saw you." You both smiled.
"Also, I'm not coming alone." Johnny points the phone at two boys sleeping besides him.
"Is that Mark and Yangyang?"
"Mhm."
"Where's Jungwoo?"
"He had to stay for something."
"Oh okay... Wait! You! And Mark! In the same room?! I thought you guys hated each other's guts."
"Well, he's making up for it. Anyways, see you soon!" Johnny waved.
You smiled back but before you could press the hang up button someone already did it for you.
"Yuta?!" You yelled. He seemed a little jealous. "I don't like it." He said before leaving.

With the cat.

-
The night was quiet. You were taking a shower in the bathroom. You had promised Yuta that you would watch a movie with him so he was excited. He wanted to watch a horror.
"Y/n, be quicker, I really want to watch this!" You heard him.
"Okay just a minute!"

Yuta walked downstairs since he heard a knock at the door. "Huh?" He then slowly opened the door and in walked three men.
"Sup dude, where's Y/n?" Asked the boy with the burgundy hoodie. "In the shower... I didn't know you guys were coming so soon."
"Well, surprise. I'm Johnny. I'm sure we've met before. This is mark and that one is Yangyang."
Turns out the one that Yuta talked to was Mark. "So you're her friends?" He questioned. "Yes I am her bestfriend." Replied Johnny, placing his hands in his pockets. "I'm her ex, if you didn't know. He's just a friend." Mark stated.

Y/n used to date him?

-

Minuets later, the four boys were sat in the living room when you came downstairs wearing your pyjamas. Small pink shorts and a white crop vest. Their eyes were upon you while you approached them. Johnny immediately embraced you in a warm hug. "I've missed you Princess." He spoke softly. You giggled. Mark felt left out and puckered his bottom lip. "No hug for me?" He whined. You traced your eyes around the room, Both Johnny and Yuta looked annoyed. "Of course, I missed all you guys." You quickly hug Mark and Yangyang. "Thanks for coming."

-
The night was all fun and games. You didn't get to watch the film with Yuta so you both had decided to see it another day.