Seventeen "Up for some fun"

2 Months later//Doyoung's P.O.V

You walked through the streets of London, making my way to the house. Everyone has been preparing for the wedding. Which is soon.

You closed the door behind you. "My son, finally we can expand the company. We're making progress!" Your father approached you.
"Don't you think this is wrong? Marrying Hye-"
"What? How could you say that? You should be proud that you're representing SkinHeartK! You better start changing that attitude of yours Doyoung." He walked away.
You sighed and went to your room.

I shouldn't have said anything. There's no point. She's moved on. It's over. I'm marrying Hye-Jin now.

You picked up your Rubik's cube and repeatedly solved and unsolved it.

End of Doyoung's P.O.V

You've been staying with Your parents for two months. Your father is healthy thanks to you, your mother and Marks help.

You were in your room listening to music with Johnny when you got a call from Taeyong.
'Hey, You up for some fun?'
'What do you mean?'
'My Father is going to Spain for a week for work reasons. I normally go with him only for the fun. There's this cool place with a five star hotel and I was wondering if you and some friends wanna come? It's on me.'

You looked at Johnny who was nodding his head.
'Spain? W-When is this trip?'
'The plane leaves on Friday.'
'Well, Who else is coming?'
'Anyone you invite'
'Wow um okay! I'll think about it.'
'I have to go but let me know later. See ya.'
He ends the call and you turn down the music.
"Should I go?" You looked at Johnny who was doing something in your closet. "Of course you should! He invited you! I thought you guys were something since that party. Sheesh-"

"Let's not talk about that. I was drunk, like REALLY-"
"More like bored."
"Get out of there, what're you doing in there anyways!" You threw a slipper.
"Sorting out your clothes. Colour coordination to be exact."
"Psh, the only person posh enough to do that was- never mind." You tidied your bed.
"Posh? It's just basic. Ugh. We're off topic! So, who are you inviting?"
"I'm not sure. It's all his money."
"His money? Or his Fathers... anyways, they're rich." Johnny chuckled.
"Still, he's my friend."
Johnny scoffed. "Right... but if you could, would you invite me?" He put his hands on his hips.
"Yeah, what on earth would I do without you." You laughed.
"Oh, Maybe it's not a bad idea to go! I've been wanting to go abroad for a while. Imagine." You smiled to yourself.
"How's this? You, me, Mark and Yuta?" He suggested.
"What about Jungwoo and Yangyang? Plus I can't leave out Taeil If the others are going..."

Doyoung's P.O.V

You were awoken early by the maids. "Young Master, this is from your fiancé." The three of them walked out in sync. A large white and gold box was placed on the end of the bed. You rubbed your eyes and stood up. "This early? Ugh." You took a quick shower and put on your white robe. While brushing your teeth you came across the box. You carelessly opened it and a suit was inside. For the wedding of course. You put it inside the closet and rubbed your hair with a towel.
You walked sink and looked in the mirror. "Remember. You're doing this for the company."

End of Doyoung's P.O.V

"Thanks mom, I'll be back soon."
"Alright sweetie." She kissed your forehead and pat Johnny on his shoulder. You guys went down the block to Marks place.
"Hey Y/n! Yo Johnny." Mark greeted.
You guys sat in the lounge.
"I was wondering if you guys would like to come on a trip?" You explained the whole thing. "We would love to but I'll have to check my schedule. I'll actually check right now." He ran upstairs.
"He ain't even that busy, I don't know what he's talking about." Jungwoo rolled his eyes.
"What about you?"
"I'm travelling with Yangyang soon. We're going to see his family."
"Oh so you both can't come?" Yangyang walked in
"Its really a shame but I haven't seen them in months and this was planned, I won't be able to join you guys. Sorry." He smiled
"Dang it."
"I'm free! I'll come!" Mark yelled.

Next chapter will be longer

omg glitch mode