Fifteen "DJ Beer"

Flashback // A couple days ago:

"I've been wanting to- well, can we talk about... us?" Taeyong said.

You opened your mouth but no sound came out. "Eh, d-do we have to?" I smiled awkwardly. "Are you embarrassed by me? Is that it? Being with the No.2 compared to him?!"
"No Taeyong. You could never embarrass me. And your not number two, you're number one in my eyes."
He stayed silent. "Can I ask another question?"
"Sure."
"Have you ever had true feelings for me?"
"Haven't I told you already? Yes I did! Okay?" You exhaled.
He put his hand on your shoulder to make me relax.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner? Was it because you also liked Doyoung?"
"Yes I- " My eyes widen and he smirks.
"I knew it. I waited for you to tell me but you never did."
"N-n-no this isn't true!" I hiccuped uncontrollably.
"Please, Y/n. Stop fighting it. I'm not mad at you."
I gave up and closed my eyes.
"I guess it's true. I never wanted to admit it but I-I liked you both. I liked you both too much. I'm sorry." I stood up.

"I think it's best if we don't speak to each over for a while."
"No Y/n, it's okay."
"Irene was right. The stuff she said about me was true. I-I guess I am.
a slut and no wonder Doyoung left me. I deserved it. "
"You're far from a slut, Y/n. You need a rest and maybe someone to talk to."

He stepped towards me but I stopped him. "Don't. Not now Tae. I will just walk home. Thank-you for today, I appreciate it. "

"There's no way I'm letting you walk home by yourself. Look at the weather." He chuckled.

Present day

Sounds of Water droplets, trees swaying and birds singing could be heard from your room. You were sat calmly on your mat. The mint scented candles floated around your room.
Suddenly, the door swung open and Taeil ran in and jumped onto you.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Ah!" He surprised me and lays on top me. "Uh, Taeil?"
He sat up and kissed my face repeatedly. I pushed him away and stood up. "You drunk?" I hit his head.
He dropped to his knees and cried to me. "Why are you moving away?! Please don't go! You can stay with me at my place if there's any problems! Why are you going back to Busan?"
I pulled him back to his feet. "I want to be with my family. I'm Sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. "

He wiped his tears away. "You'll visit. Right?"
"Mhm." You smiled widely.
"Before you go, we should have a party- OH a Pool party!"

"Sounds fun, let's do it!"

-

The next day, after work I met up with Yuta and Taeil to go shopping for the party. Once the food and decorations were bought, we all went to get new costumes.

Taeil purchased Short blue and black shorts.
Yuta chose long pink shorts and a white waterproof top.

I was still looking for the right one. Eventually I found a Black & pink bikini which I liked the look of. I bought it soon after.

"Do we have enough stuff?" I questioned.
"Yep, invite whoever you wish, guys." Yuta put the bags into the back of the car. On the way back I sent text invites to friends who live in the area.
Including Johnny, Jaehyun, Hendery and a couple others who I know from work.

6PM

It was beginning to get dark outside. "Perfect!" Taeil had turned on the pool lights and decorated the area. Yuta and I had organised the food and helped Taeil with decorating. They were already wearing their costumes. "I'm going in!" Taeil jumped into the water.
You approached Yuta. "Thanks for everything so far." You brightly smiled and he chuckled back and ruffled your hair. "I'm going to get ready now." You went into your room and put on the costume and looked in the mirror. Over that, I put on a denim skirt to cover up a little. I put a sheer robe on and tied my hair up. Once I applied some makeup I was ready. I took a few deep breaths and made my way downstairs.