Twelve "Forget"

"Well, would you like to go out tonight, with me?" He scratched the back of his head and raised his eyebrows. You were pretty shocked by what he said. "Uh, Sure. Sounds fun." You smiled.

"Yeah I'm pretty fun when you get to know me." He smirked.

"It's Hendery right? I am-"

"Y/n? I remember you from S&B, remember me?"

"Yeah I used to see your pictures on the walls! Also, I uh remember that big scene you caused." You giggled at the thought. He turned pink, embarrassed about it. "Hah, yeah. I was just sick of it...I wanted to quit and I wasn't feeling great." He sighed.

"Oh okay." You nod.

"Anyways, after I left I saw how great you were doing. So I didn't feel that bad."

"Oh, maybe if you had stayed, we could've worked together."

"True, who knows."

Your name was called from the back. "I've got to go. Here's my number." You gave him a piece of paper and left.

Hendery's P.O.V

She gave me her number and ran to who I assumed was her boss. I exit the place and add her to my contacts. I placed my hand on my pounding heart and smiled. She's so beautiful up close... like an angel. Wow, I think she's my dream girl.

'Hey It's Hendery, msg me when your shift ends :)'

I left a message and skipped down the road.

Jaehyun's P.O.V // EARLIER THAT EVENING

I was sat in my office after seeing Y/n in the mall. I couldn't even focus on my work I was so annoyed. I chuckled to myself. "How stupid of me to think he could look after her, hah. I knew he didn't have it in him." I punched the table.

"Jaehyun why are you so mad? Is it because of Y/n? She's probably at her boyfriends house and doesn't need to work with you anymore." The crazy man laughed hysterically. I glared at him.

"Don't speak about her, It's none of your business so stay out of it." I put a fist up to him and he quiets down.

Taeil's P.O.V

I was drying my hair in the changing room. It was getting dark and no one wanted to swim so we closed early. That was when I thought to myself about Y/n. Does she like me? But she doesn't act interested... Maybe she just doesn't want to admit it right now. She must think I am a joke, I've waited too long for her and she knows I have a thing for her. Honestly, I think I am the perfect one for her. These other guys will break her heart just like that other dude. God I hate him.

Taeyong's P.O.V

I smiled in excitement. Finally I can spend some time with her alone. I feel sorry about the things I said to her before she began dating Doyoung...

"Am I option number two?"

"If you confess to Doyoung and it doesn't go the way you wish. Are you just going to swap to me?"

How stupid of me to say that stuff to her. Although, If she really is over him I would appreciate her realising what I can give to her. I remember her saying  just be you so I guess that's what I'm gonna do.

End of Taeyong's P.O.V

-

6PM