Nineteen "Stay out of our way"

Three days later...

The holiday has been prefect. You guys partied every night and haven't wasted a single moment. Everyone grew closer in relationship and with three more days to go, you guys are hoping to tick of most off the to do's on your bucket lists. (You all made bucket list's of things you would like to do before going back to Korea.)

// ??????'s P.O.V /2:03PM //

You put down your cup of hot tea and walked to the window. You looked down at everyone outside the Hotel. People were splashing in the pool and running around like kids. "Ugh, them animals..."

You got changed into a short, tight fitted, silver dress. Paired with black pumps and a silver clip. Your makeup was glamorously done by your private Make Up Artist. "Hye-Jin, You always look your best. I'll see you later." Your MUA said before leaving with their giant makeup suit case. Once the door was closes you went to your perfume display and sprayed on the sweetest scented one. You looked in the mirror and positioned your long straight hair behind your shoulder. Finally, You Chose your black clutch with the silver PRADICE pin.

You exhaled, "He sure is taking his time again..." You rolled your eyes and sat at your couch.

// Doyoung's P.O.V /3:10PM //

You just got ready for your final date before the big day. "I assume we're having the wedding in Spain... hmm, It will do. I suppose." You talked to yourself while sliding your fingers across the walls, searching for dust.

Once this marriage is over with, I will still refuse to step into the PRADICE Entertainment Building. I have a burning hatred for those idols and the people who work there. I can't stand their terrible music and bubbly, fake personalities.

As you left your room someone walked past. Is that... Lee Taeyong's Father? Your eyes followed as him and his team walked down the wide hallway with their hands behind their back. What is he doing here? I guess it wasn't only just SkinHeartK, POSCO, LG Chem & PRADICE Ent. coming for the meeting...

-

You knocked on number 47C and the door was quickly swung open. "What time do you call this Doyoung?! You're TWELVE minuets LATE!" She whined, clenching her clutch tightly.

"Right, yeah. My most sincere apologies Hye-Jin." You softly kissed the top of her hand. She turned pink. "U-Uh- W-Well! I do like this new Doyoung, what's gotten into you babe?" She chuckled like a Barbie doll. "We better be going now, Hye-Jin."

"Soon to be Mrs. Kim." She raised her thin eyebrows and fluttered her thick, dark, synthetic eyelashes at you.

                                                                                  //  3:42PM //

Twenty minuets later, You both were seated comfortably at a five star Sushi Bar, which was only a six-minute drive from the Hotel. "Seriously? Didn't I say I hated Sushi?" You groaned. She glared at you and shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well, It's the only thing I feel like eating at the moment, while on my diet." She begun eating the Sushi dishes.

"Diet? For what."

"The wedding of course, I have to look my best. That's why afterwards I'm going to work out at the Hotel Gym and you're going to assist me!"

"Assist you? What am I like a butler to you?"

"Listen up, It's about time you start acting how I tell you to act. I never wanted this arranged marriage at first but now I'm starting to actually kinda like your smart ass. You know how much this means to our Fathers and their company's. We were BORN into this so there's no avoiding it. So you might as well start listening to me before it gets difficult. Anyways, I'll be right back. Lady things..." She strutted to the restroom.

You gasped for air. Geez, she's scary. This may not be so easy.

While waiting, you lowered your head and the song playing begun to sound familiar. You quietly sung with it and soon came old memories flooding your mind. Memories of her. The one you can't mention.

// Taeyong's P.O.V /4:14PM //

Your father had just gone into the  meeting. You know exactly who else will be there and is there. But, you only recently found out that SkinHeartK was going to be attending as well... Due to when you saw Kim Doyoung's Father this morning.

// Flashback to 8:31AM //

You were awake early since you went to sleep so soon. As you came through reception after talking to someone you noticed a familiar man checking in. Is that who I think it is? You thought. It is him. One of the most intimidating looking persons you've ever seen. Kim Doyoung's father.

The man Is strikingly tall with the most cunning fox eyes. His hair is slicked back, Black with a thick streak of grey. His veiny, skeleton-like-hands, Wrinkled pale face and scarred eyebrow put together his sly and un welcoming appearance. Everyone looks up to him though since he IS thee Mr. Kim of SkinHeartK.

If he is here then one hundred percent the son is here too. They're most likely planning to have the wedding here in Spain. Good for them I guess, Nothing really to do with me except from the fact that it broke Y/n's Heart. As long as I'm with Y/n, no one messes her.

// End of Flashback //

I'm planning on not telling her that Doyoung is here, for obvious reasons. I just hope they stay out of our way.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗