Eleven "Refill"

9:16

You were spending time with Taeyong at the party. You started to forget about what happened with Doyoung. Finally, Yuta had came back but your smile faded when you saw he was injured. "Yuta, y-your lip is bleeding!" You looked for something in your bag to help him.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." He replied.

"How did this happen?"
"Doyoung, that fucking-"

"Come on, lets calm down a little and help Y/n to feel better." Taeil interrupted and Yuta apologized. "I should be the one apologizing to you. I tried to convince you that he was perfect for me...but I guess I was wrong. I should've listened to you." You smiled and put on a brave face even though you felt shattered on the inside.

Towards midnight, people started to leave. Taeil and Yuta had stayed by your side the whole time. "How about we head back soon?" Yuta asks you.

"Okay but I'm gonna say goodbye to Taeyong first, I'll meet you both outside later." You walk upstairs to find him. You knock on his door and he opens it looking at you. "It's been fun tonight, thanks a lot. I'll be leaving now." You grinned a little and turned away from him. "Wait!" He stopped you from walking away. "Come inside, I want to show you something." He led you to his balcony. "Doesn't the view look even more beautiful at night?" You looked at the stars and agreed. He turns to you, observing how sad you look, until you make eye contact with him.

"You'll get over it soon Y/n. Don't worry." He knew what was on your mind

"I am over it. He doesn't need me...so I don't need him. Lets not talk about Doyoung, I'm here to see you." You chuckled, trying to not care.

"Oh, okay. This means we can spend more time together, right?"

"Uh, of course we can but you're the one who ignored me first."

"Right, sorry about that." You both laughed.

The past few days, you have been trying to get Doyoung of your mind. Texting and calling Taeyong has helped you to relax but every night you shed tears. When your eyes close, all you can imagine is the happy times with Doyoung. "Fuck sake! Get out of my head!" You screamed and Yuta ran into your room. It was the middle of the night. He held you while you released your anger and sorrow.

"Let it out. I will never let anyone hurt you like this ever again."

You brushed your hands through your hair and stood up. "Yuta... do you w-where he was getting a plane to?"
"I'm pretty sure it was to England somewhere . I saw it on the screen above where he was heading."
"England? Oh okay."
"Why did you want to know?"
"It's just that...I want to find him."
"What?! Why?!"
"I know he wouldn't just leave me! It doesn't make sense! I need to speak with him!"
He held your hand. "Y/n, I understand why you're feeling this way but you just need to let it go. He's chosen this. Don't go chasing after him and wasting your time. Please."
Yuta sighed.
"But this is my decision. I-I want to see him and if not then...then I'll move on."

"You'll regret it."

The next day, 1:00PM

You would've been at work but here you are eating junk food on the couch watching sad movies. "Taeil, I don't need a babysitter..." You put the bowl of food on the table.

"Yuta is at work and someone has to be here keeping you company!"
"The TV is doing a perfect job." You rolled your eyes.

"I think you need to find a new job."

"You think I don't know? Ugh" You stood up and walked up the stairs and into your room. You soon came back dressed nicely. "Hey beautiful, where are you going?" He chuckled and approached you as you put on your coat.