Five "Close friends?"

Mark's P.O.V

I was checking my social medias when I came across a new post from Y/n. What the fuck. She's dating him?.. Yangyang saw the post. "Oh, good for her, aren't you happy?"

"I am, It's just that it's shocking."

"Isn't that her pink room? She may be in Busan!"

Doyoung's P.O.V

It was was 2pm and I got a text from Jaehyun.

Doyoung

Don't ignore me

Yes?

You've been dating Y/n for four days? What the hell

What about it?

Since when did you even like her?

None of your business.

Where are you guys?

Y/n's parents house, why?

Because I want to come and punch you in the face.

We'll be back in Seoul tomorrow. Take your shot.

Happily

Y/n's P.O.V

Doyoung is out with my Father. I suddenly get a phone call. Here we go.

Hey Jaehyun.

Y/n we haven't talked in so long.

I know, I miss you.

Me too, at work on Monday let's meet on lunch break.

Sounds good.

So... why did you call today?

...Is it true?

Is what true?

You and Mr. Kim?

Yeah, You support us, right?

Y/n... are you sure this is the right path for you? Mr. Kim... I never saw him pay any respect to you, not a single bit.

Jae. I understand but he has changed.

That's right. He changed, for you. It won't be long until he starts demanding coffee's again-

Stop it Jaehyun, I love him and you can't get in between us.

I just want the best for you.

I-I know, and I've already made up my mind.

Time skip to next day - 2pm

You were walking with Doyoung to the station. This time you both were wearing masks. "It's a shame we have to go so soon." You guys have work the next morning. Some people walked by. You recognized them by there voices so you turned around. "Markie?" You removed your mask and he hugged you. Doyoung rolled his eyes. "Y/n, you're leaving now? Damn I never knew." He acted like he never saw your post.

He doesn't know?

"Yeah, I'm sorry." You broke the hug. Yangyang and Jungwoo handshake with you. "This is Doyoung-"

"I've got to go but I'll speak with you soon, bye." Him and his friends jogged away.

"Who are they?"

"Mark, Jungwoo and Yangyang. Highschool friends." You both got on to a train.

"Looks like you and Mark are close."

"Yeah, oh. Did I mention he is my ex?"
"No you never told me. I don't care though, you have me now."

He smiles and rest your head on his shoulder.

5pm

"I'll see you on Monday." He kisses you and you wave him goodbye. You entered the house and someone was sat next to Yuta. You gasped and jumped onto him. "Johnny!"
"So you and your boss huh? Good luck to you." He smiled and Yuta rolled his eyes.
"Yuta, are you not happy for me?"
You frowned.
"I'm happy of you're happy."
You pinched his cheeks and you guys laughed the night away.

Monday

You were working as normal but something wasn't right in your mind. Taeyong. You have been dating Doyoung for almost a full week now and you haven't heard a word from Taeyong since. "I hope he is okay." You pick up your phone to text him but stop. "I shouldn't." 

"You're speaking your thoughts out loud again." Says a deep voice from behind you. You spin your chair around and see your friend.
"Jae!"
You stood up and ran into his arms.
"Careful now, wouldn't want Doyoung seeing this..." He sarcastically spoke.
"It's fine Jaehyun. Plus, I know he wouldn't mind since you guys are close friends."
He stroked your hair while resting his head on your shoulder.
"Right... close friends."
"Is something the matter Jaehyun?"
"No, of course not. It's all just a big surprise to me, you know?"
"I understand." You broke the hug.
"How about we get some work done." You suggested, sitting back in your chair.
He agreed and you both got on with what had to be done.

-

You were enjoying your break with Jaehyun. You both were relaxing in the large flower garden at the back of the building, joking about random things when someone joins you both.

"Doyoung? I thought you were too busy to come out here?" You asked.
"Never too busy to be with you Y/n." He sat next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"Jaehyun, how nice to see you here. You seemed like you really wanted to tell me something earlier, judging from the texts... feel free to tell me now." Mr Kim smirked. Jaehyun stood up. "We can talk later, I have something to take care off. I'll see you later Y/n." Jaehyun left. You frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked
"It's a shame he left so soon. I wanted to tell him more stuff and see you guys bond."
"Bond? Since when we're me and that boy best friends?"
"Since high school?"
"How did you know about that?"
"I remember I saw a picture Jaehyun had, you both looked so young and cute."
You looked at Doyoung but he was looking at the ground.
"What is it?"
"I-I just remembered something... I need to go and uh think about something." He quickly left.

"Eh? Think about something?"

Doyoung's P.O.V

After Sara left, me and Jaehyun never spoke again, until he came to SkinHeartK of course. But, we let love take over us. It led us apart. All because of a girl, we couldn't stay in control of our feelings. How stupid.

<3