Twenty Two "Accept?"

2pm

You were in the elevator when the doors opened. Someone walked in. You faced the other way and the elevator went up.
"Y/n?" They spoke.
"W-Why are you speaking to me." You coldly answered while frustrated.
"Can you please look at me?" Doyoung spoke and you ignored him. "I need to talk with you please." He pushed a button to go to the top floor.
"Fine, if you're going to ignore me then I'll have to force you." The door opened and he walked with you out of the elevator. "You're a piece of shit, you know." You said as looked him up and down. "Y/n, let me explain." He said while bringing you to a room.
"What is there to explain. I don't have time to chat! I don't want to even look at you." You yelled but he picked you up and put you in a room and closed the door. He sighed. "I'm calling Taeyong-" You took your phone out but Doyoung snatched it away. You finally looked up from the ground at him. "Give it back you bastard!" You yelled while hitting his chest.
"Will you let me talk to you? Please Y/n, I'm desperate." He put his hands together.
You didn't reply, you just focused on trying not to let your emotions peak through. "Y/n I-" He stopped speaking when he heard foot steps approaching his door. "Shit, wait in here, don't get out." He whispered as he shut you in the bathroom.

"Yes Father..."
"No, I-I apologize." You heard them both speaking and his Father shouting. But suddenly that stopped when all you could hear were groans from Doyoung. Noises that sounded like punches and slaps. "Don't cry to me. You're not allowed to cry to me you fool." You heard the man's voice croak before he left, slamming the door. 
You slowly opened the door and saw Doyoung on the floor, covering his face. You gasped and ran up to him. "W-What... Did he beat you?"
He sat there, looking mad. His eyes were red and watery. His face bruised and blood on his cheek.
"Does he usually beat you like this?"
He flexed his jaw in pain as he handed you your phone.
You felt sorrow for him but at the same time you were mad at him.
"Fuck this shit! Fuck this company! Fuck this engagement!" He kicked a wall and caused a dent.
"What's going on?"
Doyoung paced back and forwards running his fingers in his hair. He looked at you with watery eyes.
"I'm sorry for what I did."
"How can you be sorry?! Do you think I'll forgive you after what you did?!" You let your anger take over you.
"I had no choice. I had to do it. I do regret the way I did it but I had to make it brutal. I-I never wanted this!"
"What? Wanted what?"
"The last couple days we spent together, I was getting the hints that the arranged marriage was coming up. When the day came, I had to leave you or else you would've got hurt."
"I- So what are you trying t-to say?!"
"I want to leave this company. I don't want this life. I thought about it and the amount of time we've spent apart... I can't control my feelings for you."

"I don't get it. You left me heartbroken and at my worst! You never even contacted me!"

"My Father has control over me. There was no way of contacting you. I was scared for you if I even thought of trying." He looked you in the eyes.
"Are you dating him?"
"What? Taeyong? Leave him out of this. Please." You sat on the couch. " I just, can't believe the things you're telling me. This is crazy."

"I want to make it all up to you, I have always loved you. Do you still feel the same?" He sat beside you. You looked at his wounded body and you wanted to accept him but it was all too soon.

"I can't..." You stared blankly at him.
"Y/n, I can't keep living this fake miserable life. Please don't make me." He pleaded while you avoided his words.
"I've been hurt enough. I won't be hurt again." You walked away from him and he slowly followed.
As he approached you, you mimicked his steps and fell onto his bed. He lifted you back to your feet and held you close. There was a moment of silence where you thought about just making a run for it but he pulled you into a kiss.