Three "Butterflies"

It was early in the morning and you made sure that the boys were gone before Yuta woke. "Bye Johnny, see you next time." You hugged him. He walked through the door. "Come on guys." He said.
"It was fun, see you another time Y/n." Yangyang patted your head and followed Johnny. Finally Mark was leaving. "Thanks." He smiled and left. You closed the door and sighed.

-

"Yuta!" You walked into his room with Kitty and woke him up. "W..what time is it?" He mumbled.
"It's half eight, get up my bodyguard I'm cooking breakfast."

He laughed, "Bodyguard really?" He stood up and took the cat. Yuta put a shirt on and walked downstairs.

-

While eating he brought up a random question. "So how is it with you and Taeyong?"

Taeyong and Yuta are close friends.

"Your boss? Uh, we haven't really spoken after... he kissed me... so it's uhh been awkward."

He nod his head and took a bite out of his food.

"Still, I think you should be around Taeyong more than Mr Kim."

"Yuta, Doyoung is my boss and we are completely fine I swear! Taeyong never was! Plus, Taeyong is going to hate me very soon when I tell him the truth but the thing is I can't even tell him because he is already dealing with so much!" You said all in one breath.

"What's so great about Mr. Kim?" He raised an eyebrow.
"He has a kind heart, I know it's hard for him to show it...hah. Also he knows the true me and he likes me for who I am." You giggle to yourself.

"Out of all people you have to like him..."

"I'll be upstairs, Yuta. I hope you liked the food." You left the table.

Yuta's P.O.V

Really? Fine.
If Mr Kim is that great then good luck to her. Although, I want to see it with my own eyes.

End of Yuta's P.O.V

-

Time skip to one hour later

-

You were sat near the pool watching Yuta swim. "YO WATCH ME DO A FLIP!"
"No Yuta don't-" Suddenly your phone rung. "Taeyong?" You say quietly. Yuta came to the side and smiled.
"Are you going to answer to him?"
"Uh Y-yeah." You walk inside and answer.

You clear your throat. "Hello Taeyong, it's been a while." You laugh awkwardly.
"I know and need to speak with you in person."
Your eyes widen. "O-oh really? Are things okay?"
"I guess, come meet me at ***** **** Street." He sounded different to normal, more of a serious tone.

-

You put on your brown coat and brushed your long dark hair. When ready, you left the house and heard the door opening behind you. Huh?
"Where are you heading?" Yuta followed you out the house.
"Taeyong wanted to meet me at ***** **** Street, so I'm going to get the bus there."

"I know where that is- wait. Why does he want to meet you there?"
"I don't know, he wants to talk about something."
"Hmm okay, come with me."
You followed Yuta to his garage where he gave you a helmet. "Yuta! The bike?! You can't!" You looked scared. He sighed.
"It's fine now, I got a new bike, It's just painted the same."
"What if it breaks like the other? I'm worried Yuta..." He hugs you.
"I understand, I won't ride it then, I promise. I'm your bodyguard forever and I should always make you feel safe."
You giggled. "What about your car over there?"
"It isn't as fun as the bike but sure."