Twenty Five "Troubles"

Taeyong's P.O.V

You were on the couch, chilling out when Y/n came back in from the kitchen. "I should go soon, Doyoung might turn up." She yawned, stretching her arms
"How do you know that's for sure?" You said, watching her walk across the room.
"Of course he's coming." Y/n put on her jacket and picked up her bag.
"Are you sure about all this?" You stood up.
"Tae. I know you don't trust Doyoung. But, just leave this for me and him to work out okay? Don't worry about it." She smiled without a care in the world.
You stopped her before she could leave. "But I do worry so you're gonna have to deal with it. Come on, I'll drive you home." Slightly agitated, she followed you to the car.

Doyoung's P.O.V

As soon as you stepped off the Jet you were greeted by some guards. "Mr Kim, we have news from your father. He informed that as soon as you set foot in Busan you are banned from seeing her. If you go against this, her family will pay heavy consequences." They left. Dickheads. You kicked a bin in frustration. Her family is now involved, I can't take the risks. I know exactly what my Father would do. Either drag them into debt or use his power as another way of damaging them. That evil piece of shit.

Great. Just Wonderful. He's probably watching me now from somewhere. I have nowhere to go, little money and I'm starving.

You groaned as you set foot to wherever you felt like going.

5:00pm

You sat outside a convenience store eating cup noodles. While slurping your food your notifications go crazy from everyone. You felt bad after declining three calls from Y/n so you sent her a message.

'Sorry for not answering your calls. I'm having troubles with something and I hope you understand. Don't call me anytime soon, let me contact you first, Bye.'

You sighed as the store door opened behind you. You hastily moved out of the way to avoid being hit. Someone with a yellow hoodie walked out. "Oh, looks like you took that last flavour- Doyoung, is that you?"
You looked up at the person and recognised him immediately. "Mark! Oh yeah sorry about that." You handed him the noodles.

"It's alright... you can keep it. Doyoung you're acting kind of strange, what happened." He gave you it back.

I guess I can tell him...

So you explained pretty much everything.

"That's sad dude. But since you have nowhere to go I suppose you should stay at ours. We can sort this thing out another time."
"Thank you." You bowed and he showed you to his car.

After a short silent drive you arrived at his place. "I know it's not a mansion or anything but-"
"It's nice. It's cool."
"I never thought I'd hear you say that word..." Mark shook his head and welcomed you inside.

"What is he doing here?" Jungwoo approached, followed by Yangyang.
"Who's this again?" Yangyang whispered.
"I'm Kim Doyoung." You shook hands with Yangyang. "Yeah, Y/n's ex or something. I swear you were getting married in Spain or..."
"No, none of that's happening. I've came back for her."
"We'll, you're at the wrong house buddy." Jungwoo patted your back.

"That's the thing... I can't let her know I'm here."

"What like a surprise or something?" Yangyang said.
"Uh, Y-Yeah! Something like that."
"So that's why he will be staying here."
"Okay whatever. I'm tired so I'm taking a nap. My door has the blue sign on it, if you need me just knock." Jungwoo said before walking away.

"You are like rich right? Why do you need to stay here? Couldn't you have stayed in a five star hotel or even gotten your own place? Your not even that close with Mark- PLUS he's her ex so isn't that kinda strange-"

"YANGYANG!" Mark bellowed, causing Yangyang to go silent.
"Aren't you making our guest uncomfortable with all these questions? Go do something else, I need to speak with him." Mark stated before walking upstairs.
"This is sketchy..." Yangyang whispered, watching you and Mark walk away.

"You can either sleep on the couch or on the floor in Yangyang's room. What's your pick?" Mark said.
"What? There's an empty room here why can't I go in there?"
"It's taken. It's Y/n's and I don't want you in there."
"What if I were to sleep on the couch and Y/n unexpectedly shows up and sees me. Then what?" You waved your arms around.
"That's a good point... but It's not really my problem so I don't give a damn-"
"It's serious so you should give a damn."
After what seemed like a staring contest Mark gave in.

"Yangyang's floor it is." Mark smirked.

Sorry for the short chapter