Eighteen "Warm water"

Friday morning, 7:48AM:

You were stood with Taeyong and Johnny at the airport. "The others should be here soon..." You checked your watch. Soon, three guys were running towards you both. Yuta, Mark and Taeil. "We're here!" They panted.

"No rush, we still have to wait twenty minuets." You laughed.

Not long after, you were saying your goodbyes to Jungwoo and Yangyang. "Have a safe flight guys." You embraced them.

"You too." They both left.

Time skip

The six of you were in the car, on the way to the hotel. "Woah I can see it from here!" Mark gasped. The sight of the hotel became more clear as you arrived. Taeyong's Father, who was surrounded by men in black suits, walked in first. Once they were registered in it was your guys' turn. You watched as Taeyong did all the talking. He looked like a real business man. Well, he is but...you know. Once that was over, he was handed four cards. "These are for the rooms, lets go." He smiled and showed you guys the rooms.

"...And this is the last room! They're all the same in size but the layout is different and the design is unique for each room." He stated. Everyone started quarreling about what room room they wanted. "Guys, don't you think Y/n should have her own room?" Yuta commented.

"Uh...sure...I guess." Taeil rolled his eyes.

"Hey! I saw that!" You glared at him.

"Listen, I think Y/n should get her own room and Taeyong should get his own room. Am I right? The rest of us can just share a room. Who agrees?" Johnny said, proudly.

Eventually, everyone agreed. "Finally, here's your keys guys. Unpack, relax or whatever and we'll meet up later for dinner." Taeyong yawned and walked into his room. Yuta went with Taeil to their room, which was next door to Taeyong's room. Mark ran to his and Johnny's room which was opposite Yuta's room and next to yours.

"You gonna unpack?" Johnny questioned.

"Yeah, I might take a nap though. I'm feeling quite tired."

"Oh alright, see you later." Johnny goes to his room while you unpack.

3 PM

You suddenly woke from your nap. That dinner must be soon. I'm starving.

You received a text from Taeil

-Hey, We're all going to the beach, wanna join?

Yeah I'll meet you guys outside the hotel-

-See you soon

You quickly changed into a knee length summer dress. You brushed your hair down and put a cute pin in it.

Once you were outside you breathed in the refreshing air. It was warm and really felt different from Busan. You could see the boys in the distance.
As you approached them you could see the sea glistening waters. Taeil and Yuta were ready far out, swimming while Johnny was in the shallow waters. "Yo Y/n, you look pretty. Want some sun cream?" Mark smiled at you.
"I have my own, thanks anyways."
"Aight!" He ran over to Johnny.
You noticed Taeyong sitting lying on a chair with his legs crossed and sunglasses on. You sat on the chair besides him. "How is your father?" You asked. He sat up and faced you. "He's doing really well, thanks."
"I appreciate you bringing us along, thank you."
He smiled and pat your head. You relax and enjoy the view for a while.

"Anyone hungry yet?" Taeyong yelled out.

Ten minutes you all were sat around a table enjoying a meal. "Oh I'll go get some more water." You said before walking away from the table.
After filling up a jug with water you turned around to bring it to the table. As you turned, you accidentally bumped into a woman, spilling a drop on her. "I'm sorry, I should've looked where I was going." You apologised.