Six "Just Chill"

PLEASE GO BACK TO 'Three 'Butterflies' IT GOT UPDATED AND I RESTORED THE REST OF THE CHAPTER. Re-read pls🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

One day later,
You came home after a hard day of work. You noticed Jaehyun and Doyoung being awkward together but you think Jaehyun is finally accepting yours and Doy's relationship.
You rest on the couch and wait for Yuta to arrive.

Thirty minutes later the door opened revealing a tired looking Yuta. "You're back! How was your day?"
"Same old, driving the Managers around." He sat next to you.
"Did you speak with Taeyong?"
"I didn't see him much, he has been in his office."
"Oh okay..."
"I know you really want to speak with him, I can tell." He smiled
"I just feel like he is ignoring me."
"Taeyong wouldn't ignore you, I'm sure he is just busy."
"Okay then."
"Oh! I almost forgot to mention! Mr Lee has a party coming up soon, at his place. I was wondering if you would like to go with me?"
"Party? Of course! What's the occasion?"
"It's for his birthday."
"B-birthday?! Oh no, I have to prepare a gift!" You stood up.
"It's okay Y/n, I'm sure he would be receiving enough gifts from others but if you insist..." You listened to Yuta speak, wondering what gift Taeyong would like.

Soon, Yuta left to get some rest. You smile to yourself thinking about Taeyong. You have an idea of what to give to him. You may not be rich and able to afford expensive gifts but you do know how to create meaningful gifts. It's worked in the past ;) .You have the perfect gift in mind. "I hope he will like it as much as I do."

7pm that night.
You were on face time to Doyoung.
"What're you drawing?" He asks. You show him the paper, it's a rough sketch. "I'm painting something."
"Oh cool, what are you painting?"
"It's a present." You smile and continue.
"For me?"
"Nope." You chuckle. "It's Taeyong's birthday soon and I want to give him something nice."

"Oh, Mr Lee... alright then." He looked bothered.
"What's the matter Doy?"
"It's nothing, don't worry babe. I've got to go." With that he ended the call.
"Strange."

9:30 PM
All night you had been sketching designs to see what you would like to paint. And now you finally know what to do. You've decided to start it tomorrow.

You went outside in the backyard and set up your yoga mat near the pool. You also brought out Yuta's speakers to play some relaxing music.
"Okay..." you took a deep breath and crossed your legs. You took some deep breathes in and out for about ten minutes . "I'm feeling much better..."

You then do some yoga poses and stretches for your body.

"Hey Y/n!" Yuta yelled before jumping into the pool. It caused a big splash and got you wet. "Yuta!"

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you!" He gets out and walks over to you.
"No no get back! You'll get my mat even more soaked!"
He stopped
"Come in the pool with me."
"No thanks, I'd rather not."
"Why?"
"I don't feel like drowning tonight."
"Trust me Y/n, I'll help you." He looked you in your eyes. You looked at the pool. It looked pretty because the water was glistening and the sun was setting. There were blue and pink lights around the pool.
"Well, it does look pretty nice, but I'm scared."
"Do you trust me?"
You nod your head.
"Go get ready, by the time you're back  my friend will be here."
You left thinking about what friend he could've been talking about.

You come back in a bikini. The lights were now a red colour. Who changed it? That's when you walked into someone.

?????'s P.O.V