Sixteen "Goodbye."

You woke up to the sound of scratching on your door. You got up and opened it for the cat. She brushed against your legs. You sighed. "Where are you when I need you, Huh Kitty?" You chuckled and put food in her bowl. You drank water because of your headache. You were hangover. You remember pretty much everything.

It was 9 am, and also the day you are leaving. You began to pack your clothes into your suitcase.
Your bedroom door knocks.
"Come in." You yell.
Taeyong walks in wearing a towel. "I uh need some clothes."
"Oh, right." You walk into your closet and take find some of Doyoung's old clothes. You stare at them for a second but then pass them to Taeyong. "Thank you, do you mind if I change in here?"
"No it's fine." He walked into your closet and you continued packing.
"So what time are you planning on going?"
"Mark wants me there by 5 pm but I want to spend as much time as I can here first so I'll leave later than that." You fold your clothes.
"Oh okay." He comes out and helps you.
"You don't have to."
"The quicker your stuff is packed, the more time we'll have to spend." You smiled at his response and let him help. "These clothes are a good fit, who do they belong to?"
"Uh Johnny." You lied.

1PM

Almost all your items were in suitcases. You received a text.

Hey Y/n

Hi

Today your last day right?

Yeah :/ are you okay?

I'm fine, just checking to see how you are. I was worried about you last night... the whole Hendery thing.

I'm okay, I won't be talking to him anymore

Good, I just want to let you know that you mean a lot to me.

You too, you were the first friend I made when I came to Seoul! Time really flies...

I'm glad I was your first friend. I want to wish you luck for your future. I won't be seeing you for a while because I am moving to America. I'll be working for a different company and I'll be co-manager.

Wow Jae, I'm really proud of you. I knew you could do it! I'll make sure to visit you one day.

I'll be waiting for you Y/n. Also, I believe in you so make sure to follow your heart. Okay?

I will. Thank you Jung Jaehyun. You've been an amazing friend to me this whole time. And I respect you for that. See you next time.

See you next time. I love you.

You put your phone down and tears started falling from your eyes. You're going to be even further away from Jaehyun, you never even knew.
"Damn it why didn't he tell me this last night." You wiped your tears and Taeyong joined you in the living room. "You okay? Your eyes look-"
You hugged him. "
"I'm fine, just a little sad that's all. Jaehyun is m-moving to America."

You cried harder. He rubbed your back. "It's okay... it's okay..."
You broke the hug and stood up. "Where is Yuta?"
"In his room." You went to find Yuta. He was brushing his hair while listening to music. He took off his head phones. "Hey, what's up?"
You sat on his bed and sighed. "Nothing, I was just wondering what you were doing?"
"Hmm okay."
"It's gonna be empty when I go Huh." You chuckle.
"Sure is. But it'll be alright. I'll be checking up on you to see how you are."

-My Office- NCT Kim Doyoung- Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें