Twenty Six "No problem"

Your shift ended. You hung up your apron and got ready to leave the café. A couple of days have gone by since Doyoung texted you. Although it hurts you're just going to wait for him. You left the building. "Y/n!" You heard someone yell your name from down the street. You turned around and saw Taeyong running your way. Startled, you give him a confused look. "You still haven't gone back to Seoul?" He shook his head. "I was just jogging around the area. But luckily I saw you." He was out of breath. "I have these." He took out two movie tickets from his pocket. "Will you go with me tonight? "

"Sure I guess, I have nothing else planned." You smiled.

"Perfect, I'll pick you up at seven!" He jogged away.

-

The four of them were sat at the table eating dinner. "Wow Doyoung, I didn't know you could cook!" Yangyang said after taking a bite.
"Thanks." Doyoung replied. Mark could sense the vibe that Doyoung wasn't comfortable and was upset.

Fifteen minutes later

Mark approached Doyoung who was watching TV. "Hey."

"Hi." He said without looking at Mark.

"Why can't we just invite her here?" Mark raised his eyebrows, genuinely curious. Doyoung paused the TV and faced him. "I'm worried about her. My father could have men following her or even following me."

"So you're going to hide here forever? Come on."

"I know... I'm working on it." He sighed, frustrated.

"Alright then." Mark left.

-

8:56
Taeyong's P.O.V

Throughout the movie, You noticed Y/n not paying attention. She was either looking at the exit or her lap. "Y/n?" You whisper. She looks at you, smiling. You can't help but to stare into her beautiful eyes. "What is it?" She asks, waving her hand in-front of your face. "Oh I was just gonna say- actually never mind." You give her a reassuring smile before looking at the screen. "I'll be right back." You rush to the toilets.

After drying your hands you receive a text from Mark.

'Doyoung is staying with me for a bit, It's a long story. Can you just let Y/n know so she doesn't have to worry about it anymore? Thanks.'

You remember what your father told you. To stay and protect Y/n. You respond to him.

'No problem.'

You put the phone in your pocket. "You're kidding." You said to yourself before making your way back.

9:41

The movie was over and you walked Y/n back to your car. You put your seatbelt on. "Did you enjoy the Movie?" You turned to her.
"I did, thank you." She said before brushing her hair with a comb.
"Hey don't get hair all over my car seat!" You chuckled.
"What?! I'm not a dog or something!" She snapped back, laughing hard. You grinned before starting the car.

-

"Here we are." You parked outside her house.
"Thanks, goodnight-" She went to open the door but it was still locked. "I need to tell you something first." You touched your phone in your pocket before sighing. "Hmm, what is it?"