Ten "We loved each other."

You knocked on the door and soon Yuta was standing in front of you. He looked at you but didn't say anything. "Uh..." You awkwardly looked down. Suddenly, he pulled you into a tight hug.

"I want to apologize, for the other day. I'm sorry for upsetting you like that." He said sincerely. You smiled and accepted it. "It's okay, I'm over it. Plus, I can't stay  mad at you." You  broke the hug and he grinned brightly at you.

You both sat on the couch. "Are you still going tonight?"

"Yeah, of course. What time do we have to be there?"

"Eight, I'll drive us. Did you want to invite Doyoung?"

"Uh, I'm sure he wouldn't want to come, plus he had to go and see his father."

"Oh okay, Taeil will also be coming."

Time Skip // 4:30PM

You put your gift for Taeyong into a flat box and neatly tied a white bow around it. You sighed. "I hope he likes it." You carefully put it on your desk. Yuta walked in. "I'm going to Taeil's place to get him. We'll be back at seven, I made you something to eat."

"Oh okay, thanks." He left and you decided to call Doyoung. He didn't answer so you left him a message.

'Hey, Why haven't you called? I miss you lots Doy. I'm going to Taeyong's party later, would be more fun if you were here. 😢❤️'

Later on, you had eaten your food and started to feel a little nervous. "Taeyong probably doesn't want to see me. I wonder if Yuta has spoken to him about me. Oh god, Yuta did annoy me these past few days. Trying to convince me that I like Tae. But it was embarrassing knowing that he knew I kissed him argh. What was I even supposed to say to that..."

"If Taeyong hasn't texted me back, that must mean he doesn't want to speak with me so I guess I'll keep it that way, since it is his birthday after all."

6:00PM

You looked in your wardrobe for what to wear. You found clothes that you were given while being a model. "Perfect." You put on a two piece and looked in the mirror.

"This is cute

"This is cute." You straightened your hair and applied some light makeup. Once ready, you posted a selfie on your public Instagram account. You noticed that Doyoung had seen the text you sent him but he never responded.

"Why didn't he respond?" There could be many reasons for why but I'm sure he's just busy.

As time passed your bedroom door suddenly knocked. They must be back already. You opened it and saw Taeil. He was dressed for the party.

 He was dressed for the party