Thirteen "Lucky Thrity-Two."

"Wait, WHAT?!" Taeil Yelled. You looked at Hendery who looked at you awkwardly. "Seriously, Y/n? I was gonna- never mind." He went back upstairs.

"Anyways... nice to meet you, I'm Yuta." He shook hands with Hendery and gave him a serious stare. "Look after her well."

-

You walked upstairs and saw the guest door open. As you were going to close it you got pulled inside. *Hiccup*
You saw Taeil looking down at you with his arms crossed.
"What is it?"
"What is it?! Are you crazy?" He widened his eyes.
"Mad about me dating Hendery?"
"Don't even remind me of his name."He rolled his eyes and you laughed. "Want me to apologise for it or something? Hah."
He held your face and you soon stopped grinning. "W-what?"
"How did it happen? So fast."
"We just talked and clicked, okay? What's it to you...Chill." You moved his hands away.
"But you know nothing about this guy. I bet he can't even swim."
"Why can't you just be happy for me like the others? Is it that difficult?" You walked away.

He grabbed your wrist a moment later. "Yeah it is that difficult!" He yelled. Suddenly, someone came and put their arm around you. "Is everything alright?" Hendery smiled.
"Yeah, don't worry."
"I'll be heading back soon... text me later." He smiled and walked away.

You looked at Taeil who was annoyed. "He doesn't seem so great, I don't know what you see in him..."

"Come here." You walked into your room and he followed. You closed the door and sighed. "This was kind of a secret but I'll tell you anyways. I'm not actually dating him. It's to try and forget... you know." He sighed
"Okay but are you sure about this? There are other ways. Plus, who even is this guy?"

"He's one of my friends, don't worry. I know what I'm doing." You smiled innocently at him and walked away.

"As long as you're happy." Taeil replied.

A couple days later,

"NO WAY! Really?!!" You jumped off your bed in excitement. You were really lucky that only one ticket was available to watch the movie you were longing to see. You quickly purchased seat 32. "Yes!" Suddenly, Yuta burst into the room. "Y/n! Are you okay? What's the shouting about?" He was concerned. oh oops. you show him your phone. "I'm fine, I was just happy because I got the last ticket, see?" He looked at it.

"Nice, when are you seeing this movie?"

"10PM tonight! I'm so excited, I've been waiting months!" You squealed.

"Call me when it's over, I'll come and get you." He smiled.

"Okay. Thanks!"

That evening you picked out an outfit. It was a simple long black dress with a white blouse underneath, paired with black dolly heels and a white hairband. You twirled in the mirror, satisfied. You let your hair down to fall on your shoulders and looked at the time. "I'll leave soon." You posted a selfie on Instagram. One for Public and Private.

You walked downstairs. "Yuta, I'm going to g-" You were startled that he was already at the bottom of the stairs. You laughed awkwardly. "Let me take you, come on." He took your hand and you both left. Shortly, you arrived at the Movies.

You waved to him as he drove away. Soon you found your seat but also found something else. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SIT NEAR ME? JUST MOVE AWAY SOMEWHERE ELSE JAEHYUN." She yelled.

"Irene, can you be quiet. I never chose to sit near you- Y/n?" They both turned to you. Looks like Irene got seat 33 and Jaehyun got 31. "Hey Jae." You smiled and he hugged you. You heard Irene scoff and sit down. "Idiots."

"Y/n, take my place. You don't have to sit next to her." He offered.

"R-Really? Thank you." You sat in seat 31 and Jaehyun sat between you both.

-

You sipped on your drink while your eyes were glued to the screen. "Why would he- noooo..."
The audience booed and reacted to the sad breakup scene.

Maybe this movie wasn't the best idea...

You could relate to the character. Her boyfriend had ditched her. You looked down at the floor for a moment. Suddenly, you felt something heavy on your shoulder. You looked to your side and saw Jaehyun, asleep. He looked so peaceful and cute. You didn't know what to do so you just ignored it.

There was a short break halfway through. You went to the restroom. While you washed your hands Irene applied red lipstick on her lips. "What are you looking at? " She rolled her eyes and left.

You shrugged it off and went back to the film. Towards the end Jaehyun went to get a re-fill. You began to feel unwell so you quickly left the room. You walked towards the exit. "Y/n, where are you going?" Jaehyun approaches you. You sigh.

"I don't feel great. I don't think a romance was the best choice."

"Oh, are you leaving?"

"Yeah, I'm going out."

"Want a lift?" He smiled.

"Uh, sure. Thanks."

Jaehyun drove you back to your place. "I'll see you soon."

You walked into the house and relaxed on the couch. "You're back already? I was gonna get-"
"Don't worry, Jaehyun drove me here." You yawned.
"Go get some rest, you look tired." He sighed.
"Alright, night." You walked into your room and lay on your bed.
BUZZ
You picked up your phone and read a message.

'Let's go on a date soon.'

The next morning, you were in the bathroom looking in the mirror. "Eh..." You realised how damaged the ends of your hair was. You decided to give it a tiny trim. You carefully cut with the scissors. "LOOK WHO'S HERE!" Taeil burst through the door and made you jump. His eyes widen and you look down to the floor. There lay your long hair. "TAEIL!" You scream.