Fourteen "What to do..."

I sat in the hotel room. Thinking about nothing. There's nothing I can do. I ignored every angry text from Jaehyun with an urge to block him.
Suddenly I receive a call from my Father, I'm hesitant to answer but I must. I know there are cameras in this room.

"Yes Father?"
"Have you calmed down now? I'll take you out to dinner, son."
"Uh okay. I'll be here... waiting."
I could see his bitter smile through his words. He ended the call and I started to get ready.

My father had completely wiped out most of my contacts... numbers he doesn't recognise. Most of it remains in my mind. Especially her. For now.

-

"Doyoung! Son! Take a seat, anywhere!" Father was oddly joyful. This isn't good.
I sat down and soon came two other people. It's her again. The owner of PRADICE and his beautiful Daughter, Hye-Jin .

They both approach and soon i am left with Hye-Jin. I did not say much.
"Hey... you were nice last time. Why're you being a meany!" She pouted, childishly. I suddenly remembered the deal and apologise to her. "Ah I'm sorry, I'm tired and I've had a bad day... You know what? I should probably go." I stood up and put my coat on.
"Doyoungie~ what's the matter. Are you shy?" She chuckled.
"Aha..."
"You know we're getting married soon, right? You can start calling me b-" Her phone rang.

"Yes Daddy. Okay! I don't know if he's into me like you said... Mhm. Okay. Bye Bye, Mwah!" She put the phone in her pink designer bag and her whole persona changed to a cold and kinda scary one. "I'm going." She quickly left.
Maybe I should play along.

-

Y/n's P.O.V - 2PM

A couple days later a knock is heard at the door. "I'll get it! It's my food!" Taeil runs downstairs. He is often over when Yuta is at work. He keeps me from feeling lonely.

Also... I had to cut my hair shorter because of him (It was down to my butt, now it's only a bit longer than shoulder length...). I forgave him but I'm still mad. I'll get him back one day... somehow.

I don't hear him close the door or come back up so I go see what's going on. "Taeil?"

Taeil's P.O.V

I opened the door and nope, ain't my food. "O-Oh Wrong house?" The guys eyes widen. "Are those for Y/n?" I point to the pink flowers he is holding besides him. He nods his head.
"She is here, come inside."
"O-Okay."
"I haven't seen you since your party, how's it going?"
"Uh it's fine. Can you get her-"
"Oh cool cool. You having any more party's cause not gonna lie that food was IT!" I laughed.
"Right, I guess..."

Taeyong's P.O.V

When will this guy stop speaking. I just want to see her...

Y/n's P.O.V

I hopped down the stairs and to my surprise, saw Taeyong in the living room. "Oh hey Tae, I forgot you were coming at this time."
He smiled and handed me a bouquet of beautiful flowers. "These are for you. Are you ready to go?"
I looked at the flowers and smiled widely. "Yep."

"Not you cheating on Hendery~" I heard Taeil whisper and laugh. I quickly turned my head to him. "Can you keep your stupid mouth shut?" I said in his ear.
"Sorry babe, have fun." He winked and left.
"What was that?" Taeyong asked.
"Nothing." You grinned innocently.

-

You both walked through the town, looking at the markets. It was a little awkward.

"I can pay that for you Y/n."
"No it's fine." I smiled. I purchased the purple scarf and he wrapped it around my neck for me. "It's getting cold nowadays, make sure to wear this often."
"I will."