Part 3: Chloe's Point of View

All during tap class, all I could think about was Ms. Abby screaming at me. The words kept floating in my head. "She'll never be where Maddie is." I try to put it off and focus on tap but it's just too hard. I watched the clock tick, only 32 minutes left in class. 

 At least Ms. Abby isn't teaching this class, then my mom's anniversary would be ruined. I wish my mom and I didn't have to be at a dance studio until 8:30pm. I start to second guess not wanting to switch dance studio's before this stupid show happened. 

The people record everything. My mom punched one of them in the face because he followed her to the bathroom, why would he do that? Those producers will do anything for drama. It's unbelievable. 

They pretty much forced Kendall to insult Nia's dancing. I'm so glad she didn't, Nia would've been miserable. I also don't like how they never film when Maddie is being rude to us, nor when we say to our moms that Maddie was being mean. 

 The worst part is, Maddie's mom Melisa, looks so Innocent but really she is a monster to all of us kids. She raised Maddie to be mean to us and to get ahead. She plots all of Maddie's wins and her and Abby bribe all the judges to make Maddie win.

After Tap, Matt brought me over to the corner of the studio. "Are you okay Chloe? You seemed a little off-beat... if you know what I mean." That's Matt, making jokes in serious situations. 

"I'm fine," I lie, "Ms. Abby just, well..." I start.

Matt interrupts, "She pressuring you isn't she? Being a little over the edge?" he says without a surprised look on his face. I burst into tears. 

 "She is saying things like: She'll never be where Maddie is! And: Your so lazy, get off your butt and start working like Maddie." Matt looks at me without a clear expression. 

"I'm honestly afraid to talk to Abby, but I will just for you Chlo. If all else fails, I'll open a new studio and will let you take classes there." 

 "Thank you so much Mr. Matt!" I squeal with delight. 

"I'll even pay you out of your contract with the ALDC." he adds.

This makes me the happiest girl on the planet. "Thank you, thank you, thank you Mr. Matt!" I'm so exited. 

"Call me Uncle Matt." He says with a smile. 

"Okay, Thanks Uncle Matt!" My heart is beating so fast.  Matt laughs

"Your welcome Chlo!" I run to my mother as fast as I can.