Part 27: Chloe's Point if View

{2 weeks later}
I was really excited because my doctor told me I was well enough to go back to dance. Kenzie and I have been texting back and forth about the studio for the past 3 weeks.

Apparently, Jack joined the team and did a duet with Mackenzie called "A bit more than friends." It was about 2 kids who were young and they loved each other but they were separated by their parents so they pretended to just be friends so they could be together. I thought that was hilarious, but it wasn't for me to judge.

I knew this week at dance, I wasn't going to get a solo, duet, or even a featured part in the group dance. But honestly, I didn't even care, I was just glad to be back.

My mom and I walked into Studio 19 with the biggest smiles on our faces. Ms. Jane greeted me at the front desk.

"Welcome back Ms. Chloe!" She says with smile.

"It's great to be here!" I exclaim.

"It's great to have you here! The girls, Jack, and Matt are waiting for you in Studio F." She says, pointing down the hallway.

I speed into the dressing room, do my hair, put my shoes on, and run into studio F with the occasional pain in my foot hitting me as I ran.

My body wasn't fully healed, so I still got hurt if I twisted it in different ways.

As I walk into studio F I already see the team rehearsing.

"CHLOEEEEE!" thy all scream and run towards me. I jump at first, but then I run towards them and we all share a group hug.

"Welcome back Chloe, now before we get too out of hand let's start rehearsal." He laughs.

I sigh,

It really is good to be back.