Part 14: Mackenzie's Point of View

Once Abby and Melissa came in, I realized that they finally knew that Maddie was in Chloe and my shadows. And the ALDC was in the shadow of Studio 19, not the opposite anymore. 

It was awkward for a little bit, then Melissa spoke up. "You bribed the judges didn't you?!" She screams. 

Christi looks shocked, "How dare you!" She screams, "Abby didn't recognize Chloe's, Mackenzie's, Sarah's, Gabby's, nor any other former ALDC students in this room's talent and it's your fault for letting Mackenzie go. How dare you two blame us, and say we bribed the judges when you're just jealous that you don't have amazing dancers anymore, and Matt is a better choreographer!" I honestly didn't know Christi had that in her.

 Melissa looked like she was trying to come up with a comeback when Abby steps in, "You guys would've been nothing without me, if it weren't for my training and my incredible staff." 

This time Matt steps up, "Then how come they never won with you as their choreographer?" Abby looked mad. 

"Whatever, we'll beat you at the next competition." She says and then she walks away. 

 Matt quickly changes the subject, "Who wants to go for ice cream?" 

Everyone, even the moms and dads screamed, "WE DO!!"

We went to Nelson's Ice Cream, a few blocks from the competition. Brooke and Paige met us there with Kelly so our moms could talk and Chloe, Brooke, Paige and I could catch up. 

"I wish I could come to your studio." Paige says, then she looks around. "It's so much better than the ALDC." We giggle a little bit. 

 Then I say, "You can come in a year, right?" 

 Brooke looks up from her phone, "Yeah, and we can't wait!" Chloe and Paige start laughing, I was confused. 

"What is it?" I ask. They keep laughing, 

"Kenzie, you have chocolate ice cream all over your face!" They laugh. I was a little embarrassed, but this was one of the best days of my life.