Chapter-4

Qayamat! As soon as I reached home, I found everybody in the living room. I don't know whether to name it home or hell.

Everybody were gawking at me as if they would eat me alive.
*ew that's disgusting *.

"What have you done today?" Said my dearest Dad. He's like a typical strict father in my case.

"I went to the office today and the rest is personal I don't want to share any information about it," I said and walked towards the dining room.

"Can't you behave yourself" he shouted from the back, I grabbed an apple and walk towards my room. It's better than hearing their blabberings.

"Zeee " my little niece came running towards me and "zee" is the nickname she has given me. "Hi Heer" I love her a lot but her devil-like father keeps her away from me I don't know why.

"Zee, let's play, see I got new toys" I was too tired but I couldn't deny my little cutie. We both started playing until the devil himself came in.

"You have no manners, do you?" As if he has some. "Do you know that entering someone's room without knocking is a bad manner? Teach me manners when you got some, ok dear brother?"

"Heer look the devil came to disturb us again so we can't play today but I promise we'll play tomorrow" I could feel him glaring at me but that's of no use.

I went to the washroom and freshened up. I know it will be of no use going downstairs for dinner because I won't be getting any.

But who cares I need to sleep now. I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up early morning because of the mouse and mice running in my stomach. Yeah, I was hungry as if I haven't eaten for years.

I brushed my teeth and wore my gym suit and walked downstairs.

There was no one in the kitchen so I made some coffee for myself.

I sipped on my coffee and it tasted like hell. Ughh who the hell makes coffee like that.

"If you're done come to my office" Dad ordered and walked away.

Now I know why this coffee tastes bitter.

Well, let's go to the senior devil's office and see what lesson will I learn today.

"You wanted to say something?" I entered the office and yeah I entered after knocking for the 5th time and he didn't respond. He might have fallen asleep lol.

"Yes, come sit"

I sat in front of him and waited for him to preach

"So what did you do yesterday?" He asked the same question again.

"I already said you I went to the office and the rest is personal so don't expect me to tell you about that"

"I asked you about work Maaz! I m not interested in your personal life so tell me what you did in the office yesterday. How did Mahir lose his deal? It was your fault right?" He yelled at me. That's not something new.

"I don't know. There was some mistake due to which Mr Riaz cancelled the deal, it's not my fault" I fought back.

"Mahir was right, it was my fault to make you the COO, you don't deserve it " can't he stop blaming me??

"Just stop blaming me ok! Because I did nothing wrong and for your information, I work more than your elder son does Mr Naqvi, So go and ask him about what went wrong" I yelled and barged out of the office.

Ok I got angry that's why I yelled at him but I am sorry dad, you left me no choice.

I wish I had a friend to hang out with just as bhai does. Oh yeah, I can meet that girl. Umm, what was her name?? I forgot her name but I remember the address of the orphanage. Great, let's go there.