Chapter-16

The next day, Maaz woke up before Haya, seeing the room's condition made him pinch himself to check if it's real and not a dream.

Today is Sunday, which means all the maids are on holiday now they have to clean the room themselves. Sighing he got off the bed and entered the washroom, he washed his face and brushed his teeth as he'd shower after cleaning the mess they made.

"How can a person eat this much chocolate and chips" he picked up the packets and stuffed them into a garbage bag.  Haya woke up and saw him cleaning the room, "Are you feeling well today?" she nodded and started helping him.

"you go and take shower, I'll clean the rest," she said, "No, we'll clean it together" both of them cleaned the whole room, only the bed was left to be arranged, Maaz went to take shower and Haya arranged the bed. She selected her outfit for today and kept it on the bed.

Maaz came out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, Haya's eyes widened when she saw him half-naked again, she immediately turned the other way, "I forgot to take my clothes" saying he walked into the closet.

Haya ran into the washroom and took shower, she wore a long black coloured dress with black pants and a maroon scarf wrapped around her neck.  Entering the room she didn't find Maaz, she walked into the closet and stood in front of her vanity. she dried her hair and tied them in a braid, wear her black sandals she went downstairs.

She entered the kitchen and greeted Aima and Amira, both of them asked if she was feeling well and she said she was, she helped Aima in setting the table. When the breakfast was ready the men's sat on their seats and beside them sat their wives.

"Are you feeling better now, my child?" Nauman asked Haya, "Yes" she replied politely, they ate their breakfast in silence.

Since it's Sunday the men were spending their day at home, Nouman took his wife on a date, Aima along with Heer went to visit her mom and Mahir was in the study room, planning about the new restaurant they're going to build.

He called Maaz to the study and explained to Maaz the whole thing,  "No, we can't do that" Maaz says getting up from the chair,

"What the hell is your problem?" Mahir yelled at him, "Mahir, it's a home to many and we can't-"

"I can't do anything about it! Just demolish the orphanage!" he yelled, "demolish the orphanage?" Maaz asked.

Haya who was passing by heard the sentence and she could feel nothing but hatred for Maaz, He meant something else, she heard and understood the opposite of it, which made her hate him more. She ran back to their room.

Haya sat on the edge of the bed and her tears couldn't stop rolling down her eyes, 'Demolish the orphanage' his words rang in her ears, "How dare he! First he forced me to marry him saying that he'd demolish the orphanage and now after marrying me he's gonna do the same!" she thought.

Maaz entered the room and saw Haya, she was crying, he walked near her and asked her what happened, she looked at him angrily but didn't say a word. The whole day she was ignoring him like a plaque.

At night she took a pillow and walked towards the couch, "Why are you sleeping on the couch?" he asked, "I am not sleeping here" she replied, "then?"

"You're the one who is sleeping here and if you can't then sleep on the floor!" she said harshly and laid on the bed, "looks like biwi is angry today" he mumbled laying on the couch.

She woke up for fajr and saw him laying on the floor, "maybe he fell off the couch" she thought, after taking shower she wore a grey plain dress with matching pants and a scarf.  She did her ablution and spread her prayer mat on the floor.