Chapter-12

The next day, Haya woke up with a terrible headache. She somehow freshen up and went to the kitchen.

She was still angry with Mehrbano as she thinks Mehr is forcing her to marry Maaz, Ignoring Mehr Haya made her breakfast and walked back to her room.

She placed the tray on her study table and sat on the chair. She logged into her laptop and started going through the mails while eating her breakfast.

After she was done with breakfast she decided to bathe, She wore a neon sleeveless jumpsuit with a white full-sleeved t-shirt underneath. After blow-drying her hairs, she left them open and applied some eyeliner and satin beige lipstick. Wearing her bracelet she walked out of her room.

When she asked Saleha about Mehr and the kids she was told that they went to the park. Saleha was Mehr's friend and she stayed in the orphanage. Almost every day Saleha cooks the meals as the kids love eating the food made by her.

She walked out of the kitchen and opened the main door as someone continuously rang the bell. "Yes?" She said opening the door.

There stood a huge figure dressed like a businessman with a well-built body and handsome features. Haya found herself drooling over him until he spoke up.

"Ms Haya?" He asked "Yes, it's me. please come in" Haya said and sat on the sofa while Saad sat in front of her. "I am Saad" he introduced himself.

Saad knew what he was going to do might upset Maaz but then what if Maaz never comes to know about it? He was unaware that this silly act of his would create more distance between them rather than bringing them close.

"I came from the Naqvi Industries and our CEO Mr Naqvi sent this for you" he handed her an envelope containing some documents which were sent by Mahir. "What the hell!" Haya yelled when she read the documents.

She eyed Saad angrily and said, "How can he do this!" Saad was scared of her reaction, "If you want you can meet our CEO and discuss the matter with him" Saad said politely and Haya barged out of the orphanage before he could complete.

"I hope I didn't mess up anything," he thought.

Haya reached the Naqvi Industries and barged into the office Standing outside of the CEO'S  cabin, Unfortunately, Maaz was inside the cabin and when he walked out a hard slap landed on his cheeks.

All the staff gathered to see the drama. Most of them felt bad for Maaz as they believe he did nothing to deserve the slap.

"How dare you!" She yelled grabbing his collar. "How dare you threaten me huh! First, you sent your mother with a proposal and when I rejected her proposal, you sent your men with a notice, threatening to demolish our orphanage! How could you do that Naqvi, I've never seen a selfish person like you"

"Remember this  Naqvi, I'll never marry nor let you demolish the orphanage," She said giving him a warning look. Maaz stood there dumbfounded. the employees gave him pitiful looks before going back to their cabin.

Maaz's pov

This dumb CEO, every time he calls me to his cabin and then disappears. I called his P.A and asked about him. It angered me when she said he went to meet some of his clients and after that, he'd go home.

Why did he call me when he had to leave?  I walked out of the cabin and a hard slap landed on my face.

What the hell! I turned towards the cruel human in front of me only to meet those beautiful grey eyes.

But why does she look so angry, Maybe because of the stunt Mama pulled, I told her not to go but they never listen to me.

How dare you!" She yelled grabbing my collar. All the employees were looking at us. Allah! Couldn't she talk in private? Oh, how can I forget that she loves insulting me in public. Go on lecturing me as the others do, I am all ears.