chapter-29

Last chapter

The Wedding Week

"Haya, Are you ready?" Mehr shouted from downstairs, "Allah! This girl takes more than 5 hours to get ready" she said and walked upstairs.

Maaz hosted a party a day before their Mehendi, All the youngsters were invited to the party and the elders would be having a party of their own.

Maaz wore a black tuxedo with a white shirt, black slim-fit pants and a black bow tie.

Haya wore a black gown, which features an illusion high neck with the sweetheart bodice The sleeves are long and the top is fully covered with lace and the skirt consists of satin organza petals.

She tied her hair in a braided low bun pairing it with an elegant pearl, hair accessory. She did smokey eyes using black and golden shades on her eyes, blush baby blusher and some highlighter and finished off by applying rose-tea creme lipstick.

Maaz will go crazy seeing her today, her friends, Wafa, Ziya and Ihab came to pick her up.

As soon as they reached the hall, All eyes were on Haya, she looked ravishing, Some eyed her with love and some with jealousy.

The most eligible bachelor is getting married for the second time, there's no difference between both of them. Men's would run after Haya and women after Maaz but amongst millions of men and women, they chose each other.

Maaz had a huge smile on his face, finally, they're going to start a new and happy life. He was happy because Haya loved him, she agreed to marry him and she was happy with him. He made sure to record every moment they spent together during their wedding functions.

He walked towards her and extended his hand, she placed her hand on his and walked with him. "You look gorgeous, Masha'Allah," he said and she mumbled a thank you.

Maaz introduced her to his friends and business partners. She also spent some time with her friends Asim, Hunaina, Zahir, Ziya, Wafa, Ihab, Saad and his fiancee Durra.

The couples were called on the stage for a dance. Saad played the song, 'Crazy in love'. Maaz, haya, Asim, Hunaina, Mahir and Aima were dancing to the song.

Zahir wanted to dance with Wafa but he couldn't, same goes with Ihab, He was madly in love with Ziya.

"I can't wait until the Nikkah day" Maaz mumbled, "neither can I" she replied looking into his eyes. He just couldn't wait to have her as his wife again.

They enjoyed themselves a lot at the party. The couples danced, spent time gossiping, taking selfies with their friends, singing for each other and a lot more. This was a day to remember!

Maaz decided to drop Haya at her home, "Did you see those girls eyeing you in jealousy" Maaz chuckled, "They wore those sultry dresses to gain your attention and did you see the girl in blue, she was flirting with you" she stated in anger.

"Don't be possessive, fiancee" he said and winked at her, "I will be! You are going to be my husband within a few days, why wouldn't I be possessive?!" She said,

"Those short dresses and flirting didn't catch my attention because my attention was only on you, I find you more attractive than those girls," he said, kissing her knuckles.