Bonus chapter II

The Naqvi family was busy decorating the place as it was their eldest grandson's second birthday.

Adab, Mahir, and Aima's second child was seated on her portable swing, Mahaz waddled to her and started to play with her hair.

"Aww, they're so cute na baba?" Heer told her father, "he's pulling my daughter's hair, it isn't cute" Mahir, being the overprotective father snorted and Mahaz giggled at him.

"Stop acting weird Mahir, he's just a kid" Aima slightly scolded him. 

The hall that Maaz and Haya spent their day decorating was bursting with vibrant colours and a joyous atmosphere. The walls are adorned with a kaleidoscope of balloons, each in a different shade, floating gracefully in the air. Streamers cascade from the ceiling, creating a mesmerizing backdrop of shimmering ribbons. The room is filled with the soft glow of string lights, casting a warm and inviting ambience.

The tables are beautifully decorated, with colourful tablecloths that match the theme of the birthday celebration. Confetti is scattered across the surfaces, adding a touch of whimsy and excitement.  The centre of each table is decorated with stunning floral arrangements, bursting with blooms in various hues, bringing a touch of nature's beauty to the festivities.

The birthday cake takes centre stage, a masterpiece of confectionery artistry. It is adorned with intricate frosting designs, delicately piped in vibrant colours that mirror the decorations in the room. Candles flicker atop the cake, their warm glow illuminating the room and adding a sense of anticipation.