Chapter-25

Maaz took Haya to his garden, the place where he first proposed her. The place was decorated in the same way as it was three years ago.

A table with two chairs in the middle of the garden.

On the left was a huge picture frame and the framed picture caught her attention, it was taken on the Carnival. Maaz's hand wrapped around her waist and her hand were placed on his chest and both were looking into each other's eyes.

On the right side, there was a small table with some candles and a bunch of daisies. The in-ground lights and twinkling fairy lights enhanced the garden.

the table was decorated with yellow rose petals and a box in the middle. The pillars of the folly were decorated with fairy lights.

Rose petals scattered all over the floor and the were many baskets full of daisies and yellow roses placed on the floor.

It reminded her of the incident three years ago, how she hurt and humiliated him for no reason.

Maaz saw how her expression changed seeing the place, "Damn it, I shouldn't have brought her here" he thought inwardly.

"Hello miss?" he said snapping his fingers in front of her breaking her trance, "Yes?" she looked at him with a soft smile on her face.

"Come," he said and gestured her to sit on the chair, the table was decorated with flower petals, candles and a dark red rose in middle.

They talked about their life, their childhood, school and college life, mostly Haya was the one speaking and Maaz was listening to her.

He was staring at her as she kept on blabbering, she noticed him staring at her and she stopped talking, "why are you staring at me?" she couldn't help but ask,

"I love the way you talk" he said still not shifting his gaze. "Oh okay," she said and smiled, "You're cute" she said, he was looking at her with his hand placed under his cheek,

"Men are Handsome, but if you say I'm cute then I am" he replied, "I love you" he blurted looking at her, she was shocked at his sudden confession, "I know" she replied not knowing what to say. "Don't you love me?" She asked.

"I do" she whispered looking away from him, "Are you blushing?" Maaz teased her, "no" she replied snapping her head towards him.

Both of them spent the day together and at 10 pm Maaz dropped Haya at the orphanage.

"Here we are" Maaz said stopping the car in front of the gate. "Thanks" She said politely and got down the car, so did Maaz.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Maaz asked, "Um no, why?'' She replied. "Great! Be ready by 12, I'll pick you up" He said. "Okay" She replied politely and walked towards the gate but stopped and walked back to him.

Maaz raised his eyebrow seeing her walk closer to him, "I love you" she whispered and pecked his cheek and ran inside.

Maaz smiled touching his cheek where she kissed him. He smiled like a fool and stared at the door of the orphanage.

Getting back home, the first thing he did was call her. "hello" he heard a sleepy voice from the other end, "hello? Are you dead or what?!" He could hear her yell. "Astaghfirullah! Don't worry, you're not going to be a widow any soon" he said.

Haya who was half asleep woke up with a jolt. "Maaz?" she asked, "yes, it's me Maaz!" he replied.

"Sorry I was sleeping.  Why did you call me at this time, Is everything alright?" She asked being worried.

"Here I can't sleep because of that little confession and kiss of yours and you're sleeping peacefully" He mumbled. Haya chuckled, "Oh, So Mr Maaz Naqvi can't sleep because of his wife's confession" she teased him.