chapter-19

"Is she back to hurt me again? I won't give them any chance to hurt me!!" he thought and went to shower.

He walked down the stairs clad in a black t-shirt and trousers. He saw her setting food on the table, "Hey Maaz!!" Rumaisa entered the room with a box of pizza. "Hey Rumi!" he walked towards her and hugged her.

Rumaisa placed the pizza on the tea table in the living room, Rumaisa saw Haya and asked Maaz, "who is she?". Maaz was eating his pizza and watching the football match, "Ask her" he said.

The way he looked at Haya,she understood who she is, "So you're his wife" she said angrily. "such a pathetic women you are!" Rumaisa mumbled making sure she heard it.

Rumaisa sat near Maaz and joined him in watching football, both of them sat too close, both of them looked so happy.

Maaz was so busy with Rumaisa that he didn't spare a glance to Haya, she felt bad but then she knew she deserved it.

"Maaz, it's getting late I better leave now" Rumaisa said and grabbed her bag from the couch, "okay, I'll drop you then" Rumaisa thought to decline his offer but then she saw Haya and said yes, just to make her feel jealous and hurt.

Both of them walked out of the Mansion, Haya called for Maaz but be ignored her and sat on his car. "She's hurt?" Rumaisa asked, "Nah, Nothing equal to mine. They need to bear a lot, specially Mahir Naqvi!" He said with hatred.

"Why is she back?" she asked again, "I don't know. Seeing her makes me angry and I feel like I want to hurt her just like she did!" he gritted.

After he dropped Rumaisa at her home he came back to his own. Entering the living room he saw Haya fall asleep on the couch, She woke up with a jerk and saw him standing in front of her.

"You're back? Come let's have dinner" she said, "No thanks I am full" he said and reached the stairs when she called him again, "Maaz I cooked all those dishes for you, have a little at least" she said politely

"I said you that I am full, can't you understand?!" he jerked her hand away from his and yelled at her.

She was waiting to have dinner with him but now she lost her appetite, she stored the foods in the refrigerator and went to her room. As Maaz saw her entering his room he knew she will sleep here, he decided to stay in another room.

"Where are you going?" she asked, "None of your business" he replied harsly, "It's my room and why should I leave my room for her" thinking he laid on the right side of the bed, she can't sleep on the left side so eventually she'll leave.

But he was shocked when she laid on the left side without any pillow barrier between them. She changed into her pyjamas and laid on the left side.

He turned off the lights and turned his back to her, she cleared the distance between them and slept close to him and hugged him from the back. This was what he used to do before.

'What is she doing?' he thought, her acting so lovey dovey made him angry. He jerked off her hand and got off the bed, "Why are you acting like a loving wife suddenly?" He shouted,

"I am not acting" she said, "Just stay away from me" he retorted and walked to the balcony. placing a cigarette in the corner of his mouth, he looked up at the sky full of stars.

He lit up another cigarette and puffed at it. He was angry, very angry, which resulted him in smoking cigarettes one after another. Haya sat on the bed and observed everything, she was shocked at his behaviour, "Since when did he start smoking?" she thought,

Walking into the balcony she coughed as she inhaled the smoke, He saw her but ignored her and continued to smoke, "Maaz stop smoking!" she yelled and grabbed the cigarette from his hand, which increased his anger, "What the hell is your problem" he pinned her to the balcony door and she was caged between him and the door.