Bonus chapter I

Haya's pov

Life has been great for me in fact for all of us. I couldn't be happier after seeing my reports which say positive.

We are expecting our first child!

Recently we came back from Paris and I'd feel nauseous and sick most of the time, so yesterday I went to the hospital for a check-up and received my reports today.

Maaz went to his office in the morning, I'm planning to surprise him. I kept my reports in the cupboard and went to take a bath.

I changed into a casual long dress, wore my wedding ring, and the necklace which Maaz gave me, it is very precious to me.

I walked downstairs and Heer ran towards me and hugged me, "yes Heer, do you want something?" She nodded, "I want someone to play with me" I looked up at Aima api and saw her smiling. "You'll have one very soon" I whispered in her ear and she giggled and then did her happy dance for sometime.

I went to the place where Maaz proposed me first. The garden he built, I still feel guilty for hurting him during those days.

I did a little decoration and then called him. "Assalamualaìkum biwi, how're you doing?" He picked up my call on the first ring, "walaikum'Assalam, I'm good. Can you come to the garden janan, I've something to tell you" I was so excited to see his reaction.

"Sure, I'll be there" he said and hung up. Oh my god, I feel so happy, I stood still for a moment and thanked Allah for blessing me.

Maaz came back to his cabin after attending a meeting. He can't wait to get over with his work and get back home to his wife.

He stared at his phone's screen, admiring her picture that was set as his wallpaper. He was grateful for having her in his life.

A second later his phone started ringing, he smiled and answered the call. "Assalamualaìkum biwi, how're you doing?" He always had to know how she was doing, sometimes he wished to bring her with him to his office.

"walaikum'Assalam, I'm good. Can you come to the garden janan, I've something to tell you" he loved it when he called her Janan,
"Sure, I'll be there" he replied and hung up the call, his assistant entered his room with a worried look on her face.

"What happened?" He asked her. "Sir, Mr. Rizvi fainted", "did you call an ambulance for him?" He got up from his seat and rushed out of his cabin.

He took Rizvi to the hospital and informed his family about his condition. By the time he came out of the hospital, it was 6 PM. He drove to his garden, Haya must have been waiting for him.

He walked into the garden and saw her sitting on a chair. She had decorated the folly. "Is it something special today?" He thought.

"Hey, I'm sorry for being late" he spoke softly. She got up and hugged him, "it's finee" she replied.

"What did you want to tell me" he asked. She wrapped her hands around his neck and asked, "Jaanan, someone very special wrote a note for you"

"It says, "Hey daddy, I'm gonna come to meet you after nine months, you better start buying toys for me and don't trouble my mama much. I love you both, from baby Naqvi" she read out what was written on a small piece of paper

Maaz smiled and hugged her even tighter. "I can't wait to meet you, baby Naqvi" he said and kissed Haya's forehead.

"Thank you for this, mama Naqvi" Haya chuckled and pecked his cheek. "Now let's go home and tell everyone" she said.

"Masha'Allah, Masha'Allah. I'm so happy for you guys" Aima hugged Haya. Everyone was very happy for them.

Mehr became a little emotional, this girl has grown a lot. She found Haya when she was a day or two old and now look at her, she's happily married and having a kid. She prayed to Allah everyday for her happiness.