Chapter-27

"Haya" Mehr saw Haya getting ready, "Are you going somewhere?" she asked,

"Yes Mama, I'm going out with Maaz" she replied happily. "You look so happy" Mehr smiled looking at her.

"Yeah, I am so lucky to have a partner like Maaz in my life," She said looking at Mehr, "That you are" Mehr replied.

"Does he know about Aarez?" Mehr asked, "Yeah, I told him everything when we were locked in my room. He's a very understanding and forgiving man" She replied.

Haya wore a V-neck chiffon long-sleeved maroon dress, pairing it with a simple diamond necklace and her wedding ring. She applied some light makeup and tied her hair in a  low messy bun.

Haya was fixing her hair when she heard someone say, "pretty!" looking at the door she finds Maaz leaning on the wall with his hands folded on his chest.

He looked hot as hell in that white shirt, tucked in, sleeves rolled up and the top two buttons opened and maroon pants. His medium-length hairs were perfectly combed and gelled.

"You're looking good too," she said and continued fixing her hair, Maaz walked in and stood behind her. "Are you shy to call me handsome or hot?" he asked.

Her cheeks turned slightly pink, She looked at him through the mirror and said, "Nah, You're looking good not handsome and that's why I didn't call you handsome or hot" She replied with a cheeky smile.

"Do you find me hot when I'm not wearing a shirt? Because last time when you entered my room I was shirtless, you were staring at me with your mouth agape, like this" he mimicked her expression.

"Shut up" she turned to him and lightly slapped his arm, "make me," he says moving closer to her, his one hand placed on the vanity and the other wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Her cheeks were flushed and she was breathing hard. "I just don't want to ruin your makeup" he whispered and kissed her forehead. 'What the hell' she thought he was going to kiss her, he did but she thought he'd---Never mind!

"I'll do that next time" saying he winked at her, "I'm waiting downstairs" he shouted as he walked out of the room.

She was done fixing her hair and makeup, she then walked downstairs and saw Maaz talking with Mehr.

"Enjoy your date" Mehr whispered, she smiled and walked out.

Maaz being the gentleman man opened the passenger door for her and closed the door as she settled in. Once he started driving he played some romantic songs, he'd often glance at Haya.

Haya thought Maaz would be taking her to his garden or some restaurant but she was wrong. He took her to his Yacht. The Yacht was beautifully decorated with lights, candles, rose petals and a table with two chairs.

"This is so pretty," Haya said, "Not more than you," He said and pulled out the chair for her, "So cheesy" she said and sat on the chair.

Maaz sat right in front of her placing his hand under his chin he stared at her. "My love for you keeps increasing every minute, I just can't stay away from you anymore," he said.

Haya chuckled, She got up from her seat and walked near the railings. Placing her hands on them she looked at the water and took a deep breath. The view was breathtaking.

Maaz walked behind her and placed his hand above hers. "Do you think I deserve you?" she asked.

"Yeah, I want you to stay by my side forever, I want you to love me the way I do. I love you Haya Qadir, and I can go to any extent to prove my love to you" he said looking at the ocean.