Prologue!

⚠️ WARNINGS!⚠️
Contains graphic violence, sexual activities (Maybe), blood, SH, horror, forms of hate speech and crime, Abuse (Any), character death, and a character dying.

Do not read if you react in any way to these

_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_-_-_--_-_-_

Naruto stared at Mizuki's pummeled body - Thanks to the clones he made - for a second before giving a sheepish grin.

"I guess I went a little overboard," Naruto said, turning to his sensei - father figure - and walking towards him, crouching.

Iruka - Naruto's sensei and father figure - was just looking at Naruto awed for his part. He snapped out of it when Naruto asked if he was ok, head tilted and hair hitting the boy's face.

"O-oh hai, sorry about that Naruto. Yes, I am ok.." Iruka said. Naruto knew he was lying - Being lied to his whole life, which tends to happen most of the time, gives you that advantage - but he "believed" Iruka.

"Hey, Naruto. Can you close your eyes for a second?" Naruto stared at Iruka with a weird look in his eyes.

"Ok, sure!" Naruto said enthusiastically, all the while closing his eyes at the same time. Iruka chuckled at that but turned into a small coughing fit.

"Are you sure you are ok, Iruka-Sensei..?" Asked the blonde boy, head tilted again as his eyes remained shut.

"Yes, I *cough* am fine Naruto. Now stay still." Iruka said, smiling playfully. Naruto complied.

Naruto felt his goggles being pulled off, and some sort of cloth with a cold metal piece at the front being tied to his head, replacing it.

Iruka finished doing whatever he did and told Naruto to open his eyes. The first thing he noticed was that his goggles were in Iruka's hand, and his headband was gone. Naruto's eyes widened in disbelief, feeling his forehead. He felt the certain groove of the leaf symbol with some scratches here and there on the metal plate.

Once Naruto realized what it was, he had tears at the corners of his eyes.

And during that night, Iruka got the biggest and longest hug he has ever had in his life.

Right then and there was where the strongest bond ever created...

Updated last- 2022 - 02 - 05 - 6:04